iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Positive note on a bad week

Started by cutter88, October 08, 2014, 07:28:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cutter88

Well it's been raining for about two weeks here so logging is pritty much at a stand still!! But on a positive note I bought a 1997 650g John Deere with a forestry package and winch :)
Romans 10 vs 9 
650G lgp Deere , 640D deere, 644B deere loader, 247B cat, 4290 spit fire , home made fire wood processor, 2008 dodge diesel  and a bunch of huskys and jonsereds (IN MEMORY OF BARRY ROGERSON)

Autocar

Raining here also seems like every other day we have a few tenths to a half of inch. Still waiting for crops to come off and by then I am afarid it will e to wet to get across the farm ground to get to the woods.
Bill

lopet

Yeah pretty wet down here too, and it was almost cold enough to snow today.
Congrats on the new toy, well  let's see it . :)
Make sure you know how to fall properly when you fall and as to not hurt anyone around you.
Also remember, it's not the fall what hurts, its the sudden stop. !!

luvmexfood

It's so muddy here in Southwest VA that you can't do much. Did work some yesterday and today on a hillside that gets a lot of sum. Pasture that I could work on and skid out of the woods. One log I did have to rig a pulley on it to skid. Time consuming but at least some production.
Give me a new saw chain and I can find you a rock in a heartbeat.

RunningRoot

Congrats on the 650G ! Lets see some pics ...

Its definitely been a slow COUPLE weeks around here for me... The rain has been coming in two days at a time ..  Right about  when a man can get his equipment up the hill and get a truck to the landing, here comes another 1+ ::)
Mother nature can only hold us down for so long fellas, she'll get tired, I'll be ready  :D
A log in the hands worth two in the bush !

Thank You Sponsors!