iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Had a little shindig this weekend.

Started by slider, October 05, 2014, 09:51:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slider

My mom turned 90 this weekend so we decided to celebrate.Two hogs two briskets 30 lbs of chicken and a whole bunch of stuff to go with it.I will say this when you are trying to pull this off for 50 or 60 people you will be jumping.I hope you enjoy the pics.We did have one more fine time.The good looking guy next to mom aint me,its my son.

al glenn

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

sandhills

Awesome!  Looks like you had some good tunes to go with the good food and company as well.  Happy birthday!

thecfarm

And you did not invite me????  :o   :o  I can't play,but I sure can eat.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

WmFritz

Looks like your Mom a nice birthday.  8)
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

Roxie

What a beautiful lady with her grandson!  Looks like y'all did it up right!   8)
Say when

Chuck White

Congratulations and Happy Birthday to (Sliders) mom. smiley_thumbsup

Looks like it was quite an event!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

coxy

looks  like you had a good time  and so did mom  ;D   hope I look that good at 90 :)

customsawyer

I hate I had to miss this one. Looks like a good time was had by all. Knowing Vic I bet there was some good eats too.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

drobertson

Happy Birthday! To your Mother 8)   If this is what you call a "lil" shindig,  I would love to see a bonified big dig!  that had to be a great day!
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

21incher

Happy Birthday to your mom. Looks like it was a great party. If I make it to 90 I would love a party like that. :)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

WDH

I am expecting a party with bluegrass music, too.  You could do worse. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

barbender

Too many irons in the fire

Stephen1

Looks great for age, How nice for her...
I just want to know , why the rest of were not invited. It is cold, windy, rainy here. Some nice southern comfort would have been nice. 8)
IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

slider

Mater of fact WDH our friends from down south came up and played bluegrass and brother did they put on a show.Everyone there enjoyed the music .
al glenn

Magicman

Your Mom and her Birthday is good reason to have a party.  Congrats to all.   8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!