Tamiam

Started by Compensation, October 01, 2014, 05:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Compensation

Are you getting any of my messages? I need some stuff.
D4D caterpillar, lt10 Woodmizer, 8x12 solar kiln, enough Stihl's to make my garages smell like their factory :) Ohh and built Ford tough baby!

Jeff

Are you sending your messages to her via the forum?
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Compensation

D4D caterpillar, lt10 Woodmizer, 8x12 solar kiln, enough Stihl's to make my garages smell like their factory :) Ohh and built Ford tough baby!

Jeff

Then you can tell if she has seen them by going to your messages. If they are in your outbox, then have not been viewed yet. If they are in sent messages, than they have.   Tamiam is swamped right now getting ready for Paul Bunyan so may not have viewed or had time to respond.  If you need blue creeper, you could simply go to the website and order it.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Compensation

Needed more than that.

Tam-i-am

Sorry I was at show first part of week and now leaving for another show for second half of week.

Don't know why I didn't get a notification.  Anyway, Compensation if you call 800-631-4791 ext 1 tomorrow morning Kim can help you.  Otherwise, you will have to wait until Tues.

Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper