iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

is it ever going to stop

Started by coxy, September 30, 2014, 09:39:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coxy

mom passed away today  :'( :'( :'(  now she can be with my dad something she talk about almost every day               my they both RIP

island boy

Chuck White

Man Coxy, this has really been a rough year and a half or two years on you!

It would really make a man wonder, why me?

My sincere condolences!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

dgdrls

So very sorry,
My condolences to you and the family.

DGDrls

sawguy21

Sorry to hear this. She went out knowing she was loved.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

sandhills

Very sorry to hear that coxy, my condolences.  You said she talked about being with your dad, I do believe they are resting in peace now, I can't imagine death being "the end" I guess, maybe corny but just my beliefs.  Thoughts and prayers are with you.

m wood

so sorry for you and yours coxy.   And yes I suppose thats true, they are together again
mark
I am Mark
80 acre woodlot lots of hard and soft
modified nissan 4x4/welding rig
4x4 dodge plow truck
cat 931b track loader
Norwood mark IV
4' peavy
6' peavy
stihl 034
"her" wildthing limber saw
ALL the rustic furniture  woodworking stuff
check out FB

WDH

So sorry to hear this, coxy.  It is very hard to lose your parents.  It changes you. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

beenthere

Prayers be with you in this sad time.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

WmFritz

Thoughts and Prayers from my family coming your way, coxy. 
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

Chuck White

Quote from: WDH on September 30, 2014, 10:07:30 PM
So sorry to hear this, coxy.  It is very hard to lose your parents.  It changes you.

Right!  It changes everything when you lose the second one!

Again, my condolences Coxy.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

red

The death of a Mother is the first sorrow wept without her
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

r.man

Know how you are feeling, sorry for your loss. It gets better, but different.
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

coxy

thank you every one  for your condolences and prayers I can always count on my ff family                      coxy

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

timberlinetree

So sorry to hear. You & your family are in our thoughts & prays.
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

Bill Gaiche

Sorry for your lose. At least they are together again. bg

goose63

coxy sorry to hear this I lost my mom ten years ago she was 93 it was time to go see dad he passed in 1976
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Riggs

Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another.~Ernest Hemingway

Norwood ML 26

21incher

Sorry to hear about your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Autocar

So sorry to hear this our prayers are with you and your family.
Bill

jwilly3879

Condolences to you and your family. Parents will never be gone from your heart.

justallan1

I'm very sorry for your loss, Coxy.
The way I look at it with my foster mom when she passed is she is with Pop again and I'm willing to wager she's got an arm load of babies who's family hasn't showed up to get them yet.

Allan

rooster 58

Coxy,
     I'm sorry to hear about your mom. I know how you feel as I lost my mom almost two years ago. Hang in there pardner

coxy

thanks everyone  for all your kind words

Thank You Sponsors!