iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Maine Humah

Started by island boy, September 24, 2014, 09:03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

island boy

After the past few days I could use a little humah. Thought i'd share.

Stumpy Grinder and his wife Martha were from Fryeburg, Maine. Every year they went to the Fryebug Fair, and every year Stumpy said " Ya know Mahtha, I'd like ta get a ride in that theah aihplane."

and every year Martha would say "I know Stumpy, but that aihplane ride costs ten dollahs.... and ten dollahs is ten dollahs."

So Stumpy says " By Jeebers Mahtha, I'm 71 yeahs old, if I don't go this time I may nevah go."

Martha replies " Stumpy, that there aihplane ride is ten dollahs...and ten dollahs is ten dollahs."

So the pilot overhears them and says " Folks, I'll make you a deal, I'll take you both up for a ride, if you can stay quiet for the entire ride and not say ONE word, I won't charge you, but just one word and it's ten dollars."

They agree and up they go.... the pilot does all kinds of twists and turns, rolls and dives, but not a word is heard, he does it one more time, still nothing... so he lands.

He turns to Stumpy as they come to a stop and says " By golly, I did everything I could think of to get you to holler out, but you didn't."

And Stumpy replies " Well, I was gonna say something when Mahtha fell out...but ten dollahs is ten dollahs!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

rooster 58

islandboy, I'm pithed off at you :snowball:

I laughed so hard the tears hit my keyboard and flooded it out :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;)

Bricklayer51

rooster 58

I'm still filled with mirth :D :D :D

Sawmill Man

That was a good one,thanks.
"I could have sworn I went over that one with the metal detector".

coxy

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thank You Sponsors!