iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New Member Introduction

Started by cbrown81, July 26, 2004, 02:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cbrown81

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to take a sec and introduce myself to everyone and let you know that I think you have an awesome forum here. 8)  I almost got started off on the wrong foot here, but thanks to Jeff and Tom "I have seen the light" so to speak.  I am an old country boy from Lavonia, GA.  Lavonia is up in the Northeastern part of Georgia on Lake Hartwell.  Did alot of pulp wooding in my high school days up here.  My grandfather and his father were in the logging business for a long time.  I look forward to some good informative discussions with all of you and hope to get to meet some of you soon.  

SwampDonkey

Welcome to the forum Mr Brown. There's lots to see, explore and contribute.  ;)  8)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Bibbyman

Welcome to the Forum CBrown...

The name of your home town tripped off old memories.  No.. I've never knew there was a town in GA named Lavonia.   One of my early girlsfriends was named Lavonia.  Liked the name.. (girl was pretty nice too) but never heard of the name used by anyone else - or even a place.   ???
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Fla._Deadheader

All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

RavioliKid

Welcome to the group, CBrown!

My brother lives down there, in Georgia. In Box Springs, near Columbus.
RavioliKid

sandmar

Welcome cbrown81
'nother GA boy here. I am in Cartersville..40 miles north of Atlanta. Glad you could join us!

Sandmar

cbrown81

Thanks for making me feel at home everyone.  Mr. Bibby, she must have been a fine girl with a name like Lavonia.

etat

Well Howdy CB .  Heck, I get my ole feet tangled up sometimes too.  I'm pretty quick on my feet though trying to get em straightened back out. Most times!  Glad you got your's straightened out too!  Stick around, you'll learn to like it here. :)

Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

iain

hello mr brown
cktate i notice that your still paddling in the forum after you posted
i cant take it anymore  
have you finished all the work so soon to be able to afford the time off ;)

Thank You Sponsors!