iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Survivor San Juan del sur

Started by Mooseherder, September 24, 2014, 06:25:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mooseherder

For you Survivor fans.  It starts tonight.

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

WDH

Another blood versus water  :-\. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Roxie

Looking forward to another season!   8)
Say when

Roxie

Enjoyed the show tonight!  The teams are very well matched, and there isn't an obviously obnoxious person.   :)
Say when

Mooseherder

Jeff

I liked it! But I didn't like the oust. She has a big personality and when with her sister even bigger. I watched them twice on amazing race.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

clww

I did not root for them on The Amazing Race (both times) and was disappointed to see the two on Survivor. The show last night itself I enjoyed.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Roxie

Jeff, they went after her because of the big personality, and her effectiveness on Amazing Race.  It worked against her this time, and unfortunately, it proves that it was a smart move to take her out early. 
Say when

Jeff

nobody has said much about this season's survivor. I'm rather enjoying it!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Magicman

We are enjoying it much more than in some past seasons.  The situations are tightening up now so that one misstep will cost you a chance at the game.  We really do not have a particular favorite, but there is one sly fox that I hope soon leaves.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Cedarman

It is a cast of very different characters.  No evil villains  either.  I think the game is being played well.  Have enjoyed it more than others.  I, like MM, have one I do want to go home.  Looks like some strife between the happy couple next week.  Interesting to see how they handle it.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

WmFritz

Our favorite 'watering hole' near the cabin has a Survival Pool every year. Vicki's won it twice.  Sometime around the first of October, I had to make a quick run up there and Vic told me to stop by and pay Wendy 10 bucks we owe her for Survivor. Not thinking much, I just said OK. On my way home, I stopped in for a hamburger and slid Wendy the ten. She looked at me a bit cross-eyed and I said Vicki said she owes you for Survivor. ''Oh yeah, I forgot... and btw you know your Natalie, right?''

:o :o :o

I answers no... I'm not playing. She says; ''oh yes you are. Vicki signed you up."   :D :D

So, I guess I'm Natalie!  Oh... and Vicki got voted off weeks ago.  ;D
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

Mooseherder

It's been a nicer group for sure.  We are enjoying this season.  Wes had a million dollar wing plate tonight.  That split Reed did after the challenge.  Umm, I wasn't ready for that. :D

WDH

I have enjoyed this season as well. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Chuck White

I'm thinking they are suddenly learning how to play the game!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Roxie

Jeff, I was thinking the same thing that you mentioned...not a lot of chatter, but it's been a compelling game this season.

Finally had the immunity idols played when they counted most! 
Say when

Raider Bill

Magicman

This episode is shaping up to be interesting for the final two nights. (10th & 17th) There is probably much going on behind the scenes that we are not aware of. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Raider Bill

I'm playing catchup and still 2 weeks behind.
I do like this season.

WDH

It has gotten very interesting. 

Mooseherder

There was two episodes loaded onda dvr last night.  Was that by design or did I miss a week in warp-land somehow last week? 

WDH

Nope.  Two episodes last night. 

Mooseherder

Someone should warn me of these changes. :D

onda, aughta be a word.  ;)

Thank You Sponsors!