iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Forestry Forum Anniversary

Started by thecfarm, September 23, 2014, 04:58:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

I guess some congratulations are due. Nice job Jeff. And a pat on the back. I like it here!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

goose63

Yes nice job Jeff congratulations and thank you  8)
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

rooster 58

Jeff,
     Thanks so much for your hard work and efforts to make this a quality place to spend time. I have learned so much and made many friends here.
       Keep up the awesome work ;)

Dr Nitro

This is a helpful and entertaining place... thank you

Sawyer697

1997 LTHD40G24 WM Mill. 640 Bobcat. 555 ford Backhoe, Husky 365XP
40 Acres Foresty
Custom Sawing in Geauga and Lake County
Build my own solar kiln
Build Furniture, Out Buildings
Bee Keeper, Love My Lord

pineywoods

The education I have gotten and friends I have made here are priceless. Were it not for this place, I would have never met Magicman and Okrafarmer and fishpharmer and raider bill and WDH and Willie and Jeff and...well you get the idea..Thanks Jeff and Tammy. 8)
1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

WmFritz

Quote from: pineywoods on September 23, 2014, 09:20:25 AM
The education I have gotten and friends I have made here are priceless. Thanks Jeff and Tammy. 8)

I cant agree more!
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

scsmith42

Quote from: WmFritz on September 23, 2014, 09:24:17 AM
Quote from: pineywoods on September 23, 2014, 09:20:25 AM
The education I have gotten and friends I have made here are priceless. Thanks Jeff and Tammy. 8)

I cant agree more!

Times 100! Happy Anniversary and thanks guys.
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

Raider Bill

Great Place, Great food, Great Friends!!!
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Sixacresand

Ditto on everything posted.  Happy Anniversary to the Forum.  Thanks Jeff and Tammy for your dedication and work. 
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

wwsjr

Retired US Army, Full Time Sawyer since 2001. 2013 LT40HD Super with 25HP 3 Phase, Command Control with Accuset2. ED26 WM Edger, Ford 3930 w/FEL, Prentice Log Loader. Stihl 311, 170 & Logrite Canthooks. WM Million BF Club Member.

Chuck White

Thanks for the Forestry Forum, Jeff!

This is my most frequented spot on the internet and I have a lot of long-distance friends here!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

sawwood

Happy Anniversary and thanks Jeff for a super web site.

Sawwood
Norwood M4 manual mill, Solar Kiln, Woodmaster
18" planer/molder

Delawhere Jack

Happy Anniversary Boss!

Thanks for providing such a wonderful resource.

Ljohnsaw

Great place - thank you Jeff and Tammy.  But... how many years?
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

sandhills

Yup, thanks Jeff and Tammy, plus all the rest of you folks that keep this place running!

ladnerlogging

Congratulations, and thank you for all that you do. This is one of the most useful and entertaining sites on the web.

coxy

thank you jeff- tammy for such a great place      postonlt40hd is there some thing with you and goats we are missing  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

SawyerBrown

Just a great, great forum. Jeff, you're one of a kind, thank you for putting together a place for us all to meet.  (And Tammy doesn't even have to clean the house!   :D)
Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

fat olde elf

Cook's MP-32 saw, MF-35, Several Husky Saws, Too Many Woodworking Tools, 4 PU's, Kind Wife.

Bill Gaiche

This site has made a difference in many peoples lives without a doubt. Thanks Jeff and Tammy for what you do. bg

Thank You Sponsors!