iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

NQC Pigeon Forge

Started by Sixacresand, September 20, 2014, 10:05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sixacresand

Are any Forum Members attending the Southern Gospel National Quartet Convention (NQC) in Pigeon Forge next week? 
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

warren46

My wife and I will be watching it on streaming video.  We have been a couple of times when it was in St. Louis.
Warren E. Johnson
Timber Harvester 36HTE25, John Deere 300b backhoe/loader.

pineywoods

Warren, can you post a link ? I would love to go, but circumstances won't allow. In my younger days, I was the tenor part of a men's quartet..
1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

warren46

Warren E. Johnson
Timber Harvester 36HTE25, John Deere 300b backhoe/loader.

Sixacresand

The Sunday program streaming was free.  I think the rest of the week will cost you.  The Sunday night singing was great. 
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Sixacresand

I don't know if it has happened before in Pigeon Forge, but the parking lot at the NQC was filled to capacity by 4 PM for 5:30 start.  Seniors by the hundreds were walking or being shuttled in school buses from far away parking lots.  Of course, after it was over, everybody tried to leave at the same time.  Today, we will try to use the hotel"s trolleys, although we realize there will the the usual hurry up and stand in long lines.  The line for Ice cream was 100 feet long last night, with two poor girls digging hard ice cream out of a bucket.  They need to take a lesson from DQ.  :D

Sixacresand

Saturday was last day the week long National Quartet Convention.  I got to hear the  best music in the world:   Southern Gospel.  Tomorrow we go over the mountain, back to Georgia. 

Thank You Sponsors!