iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

How many messages do you have?

Started by hackberry jake, September 16, 2014, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hackberry jake

I just realized that my inbox says I have recieved 301 messages on the Forestry Forum. I feel special  8)
https://www.facebook.com/TripleTreeWoodworks

EZ Boardwalk Jr. With 20hp Honda, 25' of track, and homemade setworks. 32x18 sawshed. 24x40 insulated shop. 30hp kubota with fel. 1978 Massey ferguson 230.

yukon cornelius

only 31.... :( comparatively empty in there haha!
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

Jeff

Jeff, You currently have 8530 messages saved to your inbox 0 are new.

My inbox gets purged probably every 3 months back to 3 months. There is probably close to 6 months worth in there now.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

sandhills

Jeff if you feel bad about not having one that's new I could say hi  ;), nah with that many I'll just send this  smiley_wavy.

ely

I have 47, several conversations are in there between me and tom, I like to go back and read thru them from time to time.... great now my eyes got all blurry just typing that.

Den Socling

I think that in the old days, there was a maximum that you could have. I got use to periodic purging and still do.

clww

I have 86 messages/0 new. The first one was from Jeff. :)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

DR_Buck

DR_Buck, You currently have 148 messages saved to your inbox 0 are new.     :o
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

hackberry jake

A lot of my messages are to Larry. He helped me come up with the design for my phase converter and we share local Craigslist finds with each other.
https://www.facebook.com/TripleTreeWoodworks

EZ Boardwalk Jr. With 20hp Honda, 25' of track, and homemade setworks. 32x18 sawshed. 24x40 insulated shop. 30hp kubota with fel. 1978 Massey ferguson 230.

Peter Drouin

Quote from: hackberry jake on September 17, 2014, 06:18:27 PM
A lot of my messages are to Larry. He helped me come up with the design for my phase converter and we share local Craigslist finds with each other.

Teaming up  :D :D smiley_thumbsup
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Dave Shepard

I have 518, and I don't consider myself to be very messagy.  ;D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

drobertson

9 pages, sure hate to delete, never know when some good info is needed from these distant friends.
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

r.man

57, 0 new. I am a only 1/6 as special as Hackberry.
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

barbender

119, I didn't realize I had that many. Not quite as many as Jeff, but still ::)
Too many irons in the fire

Magicman

Magicman, You currently have 2174 messages saved to your inbox 0 are new.

That's 76 pages.  I very often refer back to previous PM's so they are useful.  This new PM format is interesting.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jeff

There is a problem in one of the new functions on the new pm system, that is supposed to work but does not. Searching you sent items.  That will need to be worked out.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Bricklayer51

I saw that I had a message this morning. It was a birthday wish from c farm wanting to thank him I tried to send him a message but it did not work. Not knowing much about computers I thought I messed up so thanks again c farm.

Thank You Sponsors!