iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Y'all may have seen this….I think is pretty nice.

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, September 15, 2014, 08:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

beenthere

Looks great. Did you just put it up?

I don't see any goats yet.. ;)

Might be a good product line for someone with logs to mill and lumber to sell as a package, along with the canopy.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

WmFritz

Quote from: beenthere on September 15, 2014, 08:33:34 PM
Looks great. Did you just put it up?

I don't see any goats yet.. ;)

:D :D :D :D

Maybe he's still trying to rope em.   ;D
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: beenthere on September 15, 2014, 08:33:34 PM

Might be a good product line for someone with logs to mill and lumber to sell as a package, along with the canopy.

say_what Don't temp me.  :D $3000.00
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WmFritz

I actually think its pretty clever. I need a storage shed at the cabin for sleds and atv's and such. That shed would be a very economical way to go for me, if I could figure out how to beef it up to handle 170" of snow and add a roll up door.
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

Dave Shepard

That's neat. Just the right size for miniature horses, or goats. ;D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

hackberry jake

A neighbor of mine did that, but he enclosed the whole thing and made a deer camp out of it. It has one inch foam insulation and a small wood stove in it... And some cedar paneling he got from an awesome neighbor...

https://www.facebook.com/TripleTreeWoodworks

EZ Boardwalk Jr. With 20hp Honda, 25' of track, and homemade setworks. 32x18 sawshed. 24x40 insulated shop. 30hp kubota with fel. 1978 Massey ferguson 230.

thecfarm

Neat idea. One of my friends has one like that for his second car and some wood. The steel roofing is put on cross ways. The wrong way for it to slide off. But a roof rake cures that.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Joe Hillmann

With the expense of the car port do you gain anything by using it rather than just building a small shed from scratch and putting on a steel roof?

Thank You Sponsors!