iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Forestry Forum St. Patty's Day

Started by Roxie, September 12, 2014, 04:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roxie

Mark your calendars!  September 15th is our official observation of St. Patty's Day to celebrate the life of our dear friend, Patty Folkert. 

Patty left us on August 17, 2012.  If you didn't know Patty, the top right section of your forum page has an "In Remembrance" selection that those of us that loved her can go to and look at her posts and pictures.  She was one of kind. 

We raise a glass to Patty on her special day.  Her favorite beverage was beer, but wine, ice tea and even water is appropriate.  Join us in remembering her life.

Say when

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

red oaks lumber

the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

thecfarm

Yes,she was a very mighty special person.   ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

pineywoods

I will definitely hoist a root beer in memory of Patty. My wife and I have been on the receiving end of her generosity on more than one occasion.
1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

WDH

She did a real nice deed for me.  I will definitely raise a glass.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

sandhills

I never got to meet her in person but sure do miss her presence around here, here's to you Patty  smiley_beertoast

LeeB

I'll have to cheer with iced tea. Sorry she's gone, but glad to see she's with us again.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

red

I can remember Patty's Jeep , a horse , an old Silo being shot down
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

Chuck White

I'll have one a little later on tonight!

To much driving around and such today!

Miss you Patty!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Raider Bill

smiley_beertoast smiley_beertoast smiley_beertoast

We named a section of the Billarosa after Patty.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

doctorb

Good memories from the past.  Great Lady.
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

clww

I raised a bottle of hard cider in remembrance of Patty last evening after work. Still miss her and her posts.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Roxie

Bringing this back to the top as we prepare to honor our friend on her special forum day!  Patty, I still miss you.   smiley_beertoast
Say when

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Weekend_Sawyer

I'll be remembering a wonderful person I never met.
I enjoyed her wit and enthusiasm.

I'll be raising a glass on Tuesday

Jon
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

DonT

thecfarm

I did remember her. I think about her at times. She found the wife's facebook page too. It helped it was named The C Farm too.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!