iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Baby needs a New Pair of Shoes

Started by Magicman, September 09, 2014, 12:38:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Quoteits like a lucky thing such as when your rolling a dice when playing a gambling game you'd say (while your shaking the dice in your hand) 'cmon baby needs a new pair of shoes' maybe its if you really need the money like you really want to win the game coz you want a 'new pair of shoes' metaphorically

The soles came off of my Cabin work boots which meant that it was boot buying time.  An internet search found these steel toe waterproof boot for $84.71, with free shipping.

They really feel good with no break in. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Dave Shepard

Do they come in 12EEEEEEEEE?  :D They look like nice shoes.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Raider Bill

Sure wish I could by off the shelf shoes.  :(
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Dave Shepard

I buy shoes from an alledged wide shoe place and then stretch them out with my sasquatch feet.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Banjo picker

waterproof    lol lol  guess I am skeptical.  Banjo
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

Magicman

Yup, like a Goretex liner inside will keep your feet dry.  ;D  I spray my boots with Camp Dry which makes them "water repellant".
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Brucer

This spring my well worn (and comfortable) boots finally fell apart. Duct tape just wasn't doing the job anymore. So off the local industrial boot store.

The clerk lined up a few different brands for me to try. I noticed that she started with the least expensive ones and went on up the price list. Nothing was wide enough (yeah, I have that problem, too). Finally she brought out the CAT branded boots. Fit perfectly. No break-in required.

Must be something about putting an industrial brand on the boots ;D.
Bruce    LT40HDG28 bandsaw
"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers."

Banjo picker

I'll go along with the water repellant.  Banjo
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

drobertson

Heck of a good price!  Surely baby won't complain too much ;D
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Magicman

I finally get to try them out sawing tomorrow morning.   ;D

Thank You Sponsors!