iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Started by EZ, September 05, 2014, 05:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZ

98 degrees and i was milling 18 ft long red oak 5/4. Six hours was enough
for me today.  ;D

SwampDonkey

Was 90 here and I was sweat soaked by 8:00 am. I was severing them off the stump with a circular blade. Nope, not in a cab, on the end of handle bars. But only up to 6" buts. :D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

petefrom bearswamp

Were you in the shade?
If not holy cow.
Only mid 80s here today and going to drop into the 60s tonight at my location.
Pete
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

EZ

Right out in the open sun.lol came came over and gave me my lunch and left.lol

backwoods sawyer

About the same here haven't hear if it reached 100* or not today, but it is warm ;D These little 10x10 pop up shade things sure help out on these hot days ;)

Backwoods Custom Milling Inc.
100% portable. . Oregons largest portable sawmill service, serving all of Oregon, from our Backwoods to yours..sawing since 1991

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: EZ on September 05, 2014, 05:07:34 PM
98 degrees and i was milling 18 ft long red oak 5/4. Six hours was enough
for me today.  ;D

I would not have made it that long.  :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

JP135

Hit 100 here today. 94% humidity.

Thought we were supposed to start cooling down a little, but not so much today.

justallan1

It's already cool enough in the mornings here to wear a thin Carhart jacket while riding the 4-wheeler checking the waters.

Allan

logboy

I had a flannel on when I was packing up the mill tonight. It's 49 right now. Fall is fast approaching here.
I like Lucas Mills and big wood.  www.logboy.com

SwampDonkey

Send some my way will ya. We are in the north, sre don't feel northern. Hot humid and rain coming today.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

drobertson

yea that is warm enough to saw! ;D the heat index was bout that hot here yesterday, lots of sweat going on. today is much better with the cold front that came through, highs in the low 70's,  for a few days
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Thank You Sponsors!