Just Another Simple Bench

Started by WDH, September 02, 2014, 06:48:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WmFritz

Quote from: Holmes on December 03, 2014, 05:20:40 PM
WOW that is a nice wedding present. Congratulations 8) :D ;D

:o :o :o

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on December 03, 2014, 12:18:51 PM
I went out to get the mail today and happened to notice...my porch needs a bench.  ::)

Did yourn come up missing?   ???
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

WDH

Bill,

It was only three years late  :)
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

thecfarm

WDH,start building,I'm on my way. Don't tell POSTON.   :) 
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

isawlogs

Nice, it needed a home with a view. Someday, one of these days, I am gonna git my derriere on that bench. Then go and see its maker  :) 
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

GAmillworker

Thank the Lord for second chances

WDH

OK, so I will make a list of all those who need a porch bench, and ............. after a wile, I will send it back out to y'all so y'all will not forget to build one  ;D. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

WmFritz

Quote from: WDH on December 05, 2014, 07:19:48 AM
OK, so I will make a list of all those who need a porch bench, and ............. after a wile, I will send it back out to y'all so y'all will not forget to build one  ;D.

And also a reminder of the guy that has the slab stash.  ;)
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

lowpolyjoe

customsawyer

I think mine needs to be Cherry. :D  Hint hint.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

isawlogs

I think mine could be of something I can't get my hands on up here.  !!!! ;)   :) 
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

WDH

Mmm, he's making a list and checking it twice
Gonna find out who's naughty or nice
Santa Claus is coming to town, yeah

Maybe  :D.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: customsawyer on December 08, 2014, 07:59:01 PM
I think mine needs to be Cherry. :D  Hint hint.

.....I think you've earned it!  smiley_thumbsup
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

scsmith42

Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

sandhills

That's very nice!  Good for both souls I'd imagine.

Thank You Sponsors!