iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

pills

Started by coxy, September 01, 2014, 07:02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coxy

has any one had trouble with burning like bad sun burn burning in there hands from taking the doxycycline and turning your knuckles real red  would like to hear what it has done to others   thanks

Dan_Shade

when I had to take some doxycyclone, the bottle had a risk if sunburn on it.
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

beenthere

You can do a google search on it and see the side effects that are possible. Probably doesn't mean that all people who use it have the same side effects however.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Gary_C

There are certain medications that will make you more susceptible to UV light (sunlight) and it always says so on the use instructions that come with every prescription. So what you are experiencing is sunburn on skin that was exposed to sunlight. Here is the warning that normally accompanies Doxycyclene:

Plan to avoid unnecessary or prolonged exposure to sunlight and to wear protective clothing, sunglasses, and sunscreen. Doxycycline may make your skin sensitive to sunlight.

My daughter in law's father is a farmer and has the same problem with some medications he takes. If he is out in the sun for even a short time his skin turns a bright red.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Thank You Sponsors!