iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

That's what WDH said.

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, August 28, 2014, 07:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

If WDH comes on tonight talking about some BIG quantity of Cherry logs he and Custom Sawyer came into....

IGNORE HIM!  ::)    Nanny, Nanny, Nanny, Nanny......  steve_smiley

Just move on to another thread like you don't even know what he's talking about.

He's been in the Georgia heat to long.  :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

jmouton

alright then,,

jim
lt-40 wide ,,bobcat,sterling tandem flatbed log truck,10 ton trailer, stihl 075,041,029,066,and a 2017 f-350,oh and an edger

goose63

And then and then  and then now what :D
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

WDH

What?  Did somebody say something  ???. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

YellowHammer

Fess up, did did you hit the jackpot?   8) Inquiring minds want to know. 
YH
YellowHammerisms:

Take steps to save steps.

If it won't roll, its not a log; it's still a tree.  Sawmills cut logs, not trees.

Kiln drying wood: When the cookies are burned, they're burned, and you can't fix them.

Sawing is fun for the first couple million boards.

Be smarter than the sawdust

POSTON WIDEHEAD

From what I heard, he better call Anchor Seal.  ;D

julio

i remember the last time he was think it was cherry logs
8)
If you put your finger in your ear and scratch, it sounds like PacMan.

Sixacresand

Any talk of there being a cherry milling event with grilled chicken and fixings?
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

WmFritz

Quote from: Sixacresand on August 28, 2014, 11:14:30 PM
Any talk of there being a cherry milling event with grilled chicken and fixings?

I'll keep my ears open!  ;)

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on August 28, 2014, 10:38:35 PM
From what I heard, he better call Anchor Seal.  ;D

I heard WDH cornered the market on cherry benches!   ;D
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

customsawyer

Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

goose63

Quote from: Sixacresand on August 28, 2014, 11:14:30 PM
When do we food3 digin1 digin_2 musteat_1
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

WDH

All y'all think about is food  :).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Sixacresand

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on August 29, 2014, 09:43:35 PM
Quote from: WDH on August 29, 2014, 08:23:57 PM
All y'all think about is food  :).

:D :D :D
Feeling brittle cherry bark hitting me on the face and arms makes me think of raw grits.
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

LeeB

Cherry grits, now that's a new one on me.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

rooster 58

I'm so bored of black cherry ::)      ;D

Chuck White

I sawed some Black Cherry about 4-5 days ago, along with W/Pine and Hemlock + 4 Maple logs!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

WDH

It is nice to have friends in high places.

Sixacresand

Magicman

Or either "high" friends.  I have looked up to Jake before.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I told ya WDH was holding out on us!  :D :D :D

YellowHammer

Nice. That's some good looking logs. Several have very minimal small sap rings, lots of good meat in them.  Congratulations 8).
YH
YellowHammerisms:

Take steps to save steps.

If it won't roll, its not a log; it's still a tree.  Sawmills cut logs, not trees.

Kiln drying wood: When the cookies are burned, they're burned, and you can't fix them.

Sawing is fun for the first couple million boards.

Be smarter than the sawdust

mikeb1079

wdh i thought u was the timber getter and jake was the cutter?   ;)
that's why you must play di drum...to blow the big guys mind!
homebuilt 16hp mill
99 wm superhydraulic w/42hp kubota

Thank You Sponsors!