iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

my poor wife :)

Started by yukon cornelius, August 24, 2014, 10:49:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yukon cornelius

today is our 17 year anniversary. so congrats to me for being so fortunate and condolences to her for.....well being stuck with me!  :D im so glad the Lord blessed me with such a great woman,  2 ornery boys, a roof over my head, a chubby belly, and all of you guys with your encouragement, positive  comments, and help.

I am truly blessed!
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

yukon.....you're a lucky man. Give thanks everyday. And the belly? Thats a trophy!  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

sandhills

Congrats to you and the Mrs.! 

Cedarman

Yukon, I don't know about you, but I have spent many thousands of dollars getting my belly. :D :D
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Autocar

I agree with you I am starting 50 years in December and look back over the years and smile about the times that I would come unglued and she would climb out of the cab and head for the house and I would be right behind her telling her I was sorry   :D and she would turn around and we would be back to sawing lumber. Then one day I came unglued and she climbed out of the cab and that was the end . I went to the woods and been there every sence  ;) .
Bill

red oaks lumber

congrats
couple weeks will be 33 for me. last week wife come up to me looks me in the eye and says with a smile "you don't scare me anymore"  and my thought was, but  you still scare me :D :D
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

Magicman

Congrats to both of you on your journey to forever....together.   smiley_love
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

drobertson

Yea! the gut tells it all!  A trophy it is!  lots of good cooking in the wake here.  we just had 26 years on the 20th of Aug.  congrats to you and your wife!  Ornery kids are most likely to be healthy they say!  ;D   enjoy every day!
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

sumday

Congratulations on 17 years! We have our 24th tomorrow. One lovely wife, 5 boys and 5 girls, lots of joy and plenty of bumps. God truly is good!
Oh... And a bit of extra around the middle myself.

redprospector

Congratulations to all of you who have survived uh, I mean, are celebrating their anniversaries.  :D
My wife and I will be celebrating 25 years of marriage on Wednesday. I figure that it's proof that God still does miracles.  :D
We have raised 10 kids and now have 14 grand kids (15 is on the way  smiley_thumbsup).
Did I mention my belly?  ;D
1996 Timber King B-20 with 14' extension, Morgan Mini Scragg Mill, Fastline Band Scragg Mill (project), 1973 JD 440-b skidder, 2008 Bobcat T-320 with buckets, grapple, auger, Tushogg mulching head, etc., 2006 Fecon FTX-90L with Bull Hog 74SS head, 1994 Vermeer 1250 BC Chipper. A bunch of chainsaws.

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

yukon cornelius

Quote from: sumday on August 24, 2014, 11:26:42 PM
Congratulations on 17 years! We have our 24th tomorrow. One lovely wife, 5 boys and 5 girls, lots of joy and plenty of bumps. God truly is good!
Oh... And a bit of extra around the middle myself.

congrats to you and you wife! god truly is good!

thanks everyone! we had an exciting day. we did nothing all day then went to dinner and got some groceries. whew! what a day! it was great because I spent it with my family!

coxy

wow am I glad I  saw this mine is today it been 14 years with her  but she has been with me 25 :D  ill have to go get something  real nice to get me out the dog house  :D thanks for posting this Yukon cornelius  you saved my day  :D :D

BradMarks

Congrat's to all. We're at 38 and counting, 1 kid, and now our first grandchild, all of 3 weeks old.  8)

yukon cornelius

congrats to you also coxy! just write something nice on a slab of wood that's what I did. well I routered it in also but she cried over it so I either did good or bad. she seemed happy  ;D I will post a pic in a few days. she had to go take care of her mom who is having surgery tomorrow and she took the comp with the pic on it.

kczbest

Congratulations to all on your recent anniversaries! God blessed me with a good Christian Wife, and I can honestly tell you that we have not even had a serious disagreement in over 11 years of marriage! 8)
Hail State!
2013 F150 Supercrew 4x4
John Deere 5303 4x4 with FEL
Cook's MP 32
Cat 289C with Bradco MM60 Forestry Mulcher Head

yukon cornelius

Quote from: kczbest on August 25, 2014, 09:24:20 PM
Congratulations to all on your recent anniversaries! God blessed me with a good Christian Wife, and I can honestly tell you that we have not even had a serious disagreement in over 11 years of marriage! 8)

great wife, great life!  8)

fat olde elf

Congrats to everyone  !!!  Current stats say only 50% of marriages last.  Bonnie and I celebrated 53 years in January.  She survived the first 17 years with my drinking  and I am grateful she stayed for the next 36 years. Blessed............
Cook's MP-32 saw, MF-35, Several Husky Saws, Too Many Woodworking Tools, 4 PU's, Kind Wife.

yukon cornelius

Quote from: fat olde elf on August 26, 2014, 02:29:25 AM
Congrats to everyone  !!!  Current stats say only 50% of marriages last.  Bonnie and I celebrated 53 years in January.  She survived the first 17 years with my drinking  and I am grateful she stayed for the next 36 years. Blessed............

now there is an accomplishment! 8) congrats to you and your wife!

samandothers

Congrats Paul!   wow that is great!  We hit 32 on Monday. 

Some one recently commented that he and his wife made a deal at their marriage.  He would make the major decisions and she would make the minor ones.   So far there have been no major decisions! 

SawyerBrown

Congrats all! 

I think it's very important to establish who's the boss in the family, so when my wife and I got married, I sat her firmly down in a chair and looked her right in the eyes and said, "Barb, you're the boss!"   :D
Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

sandhills

I'm so sorry you had to put all that effort into something that was just an understood and don't question it thing for me.  :D  Actually we're best friends and I wouldn't have it any other way.

goose63

sandhills your wife must be great she is letting you grow the locust trees for me tell her I said thank you 8) 8)
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

yukon cornelius

here is what I made for my wife.

nothing fancy and a little mushy but she liked it. I got a kiss anyway  8)

Papa1stuff

Congrats all My Wife and I are in our 62 year  ;D
1987 PB Grader with forks added to bucket
2--2008 455 Rancher Husky
WM CBN Sharpener & Setter

BradMarks

To Papa1:  How many were betting against it lasting when you got hitched at such an early age? You were 17, yes?  I am very impressed!  As I say: If it hadn't been for my wife, I would've never stayed married ;D.   

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Yukon, I like the gloves hanging on the sign.  smiley_thumbsup

Papa1stuff

Quote from: BradMarks on August 28, 2014, 02:13:20 PM
To Papa1:  How many were betting against it lasting when you got hitched at such an early age? You were 17, yes?  I am very impressed!  As I say: If it hadn't been for my wife, I would've never stayed married ;D.
My departed Sister bless her soul told us we were to young and it would never last  ;D
She had three husbands!! :(
1987 PB Grader with forks added to bucket
2--2008 455 Rancher Husky
WM CBN Sharpener & Setter

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Papa1stuff on August 28, 2014, 08:19:05 PM
Quote from: BradMarks on August 28, 2014, 02:13:20 PM
My departed Sister bless her soul told us we were to young and it would never last  ;D
She had three husbands!! :(

:D :D :D Good story Pappa1.

yukon cornelius

Quote from: Papa1stuff on August 28, 2014, 01:32:03 PM
Congrats all My Wife and I are in our 62 year  ;D

that's amazing! you are blessed! I hope I can post on here in my 62nd year of marriage. or even at 62 years old!

poston, my neighbor looked at it and said "why are the gloves on there?". I said I the accidentally got stapled on there and I left it. hes always givin me a hard time, a pretty funny guy!  ;)

Thank You Sponsors!