iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Holy Cow at the Birthdays Today!

Started by etat, July 21, 2004, 12:56:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

etat

Unusual amount of birthdays today among our distinguished forestry forum crew!!!!!!  

From the youngest to the oldest.................

JEFF B
BRO NOBLE
CHARLIE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

EZ

You all have a Happy Birthday. ;D
EZ

Haytrader

Happy B day to you guys.
Sure glad I am not gettin older like you.

;)
Haytrader

MemphisLogger

Scott Banbury, Urban logger since 2002--Custom Woodworker since 1990. Running a Woodmizer LT-30, a flock of Huskies and a herd of Toy 4x4s Midtown Logging and Lumber Company at www.scottbanbury.com

Kevin_H.

Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

OneWithWood

Happy Birthday to you all.

What a crew to be born on the same day - Do you think it is close enough to the piggy roast to put some candles on da pig?
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

redpowerd

honestly, OWW, where are you going to stick candles on a pig? ;D

happy birthday, fellers! :)
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

dewwood

Selling hardwood lumber, doing some sawing and drying, growing the next generation of trees and enjoying the kids and grandkids.

RavioliKid

Happy Birthday! 8)
 8)Happy Birthday!
Happy 8)Birthday!
RavioliKid

chet

I got somptin' really good to say to dis bunch of birthday boys,   ;)  but I'm gonna bit my lip and just wish dem a very happy birthday.   :)
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Jeff

I glad them two old guys decided to share. ;D

Hey! I got a pretty cool present from the kids. The first picture is of yours truly, Christmas of 1965 standing next to by buddy Roy Lee Peterson. I am holding my new Tonka truck. I can remember learning later that evening that the camper top came off. Roy dropped my truck and I thought he broke it. >:( Lucky I didnt break his other arm! ;)  (I still remember he broke it sliding out of the bath tub)(HIS ARM NOT MY TRUCK)

Anywho, the second picture is what the kids gave me for my burfday. 8) I am lucky to have this picture, I still even have that picture that you see in the background on that ledge. Its baby pictures of me and my little sister Jill.

Speaking of Jill, Here is a little clip taken a couple years ago. :D

MEET JILL

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Kevin

Stump Jumper

Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

Stump Jumper

Jeff did you restore that truck sure looks mint for a kids toy ???
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

Jeff

Nope, the kids bought it for me because they knew I had one. It is pretty much mint. They got it in an antique store in Bay City.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Kevin

Looks like you two put the boots to those dolls.  :D

Corley5

You know you're old when the toys you played with as a kid are now found in antique stores ;) :D ;D :) 8) 8) 8) 8)  Happy B-day gentlemen!!!!!
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Mrs._Stump_Jumper

Delcy - Morley, MI
'07 F350 Dually, Diesel, Flatbed
3 Lovely Children Jonathon, Monica, and (Jeff)
2 Brittany Spaniels:  Buddy and Pumpkin Pie

Paul_H

Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

WV_hillbilly

Happy Birthday to the 3 of you .  I had a little piece of cake and ice cream today for your birthday .  8)

That is a pretty neat present there Jeff . I wish I still had all the Tonka trucks we had as kids . I think we had just about every one that was made in the early 70's .
Hillbilly

Tillaway

Happy birthday to all the crew. ;D
Making Tillamook Bay safe for bait; one salmon at a time.

Bro. Noble

Thanks for the well wishes 8)

Happybirthday Jeff and Charlie-------I see another year has rolled around and I'm still younger than Charlie and more mature than Jeff :D :D :D
milking and logging and sawing and milking

chet

QuoteYou know you're old when the toys you played with as a kid are now found in antique stores ;) :D ;D :) 8) 8) 8) 8)  Happy B-day gentlemen!!!!!

And old Jeffy is da youngster of da bunch.   ;D
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

CHARLIE

Thanks for all the birthday wishes!  Hope Nobel and Jeff had a fine birthday. I'm in the process of moving and didn't have much time to enjoy the day, though Donna invited my children over for Brats and beer.  8)
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Thank You Sponsors!