iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Office views

Started by Ken, August 22, 2014, 07:09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

1270d

Saw the first snow of the season today.  snow off and on mixed with rain and sunshine all day.

coxy

Quote from: 1270d on October 08, 2014, 06:16:43 PM
Saw the first snow of the season today.  snow off and on mixed with rain and sunshine all day.
:o you better keep that crap out your way for a couple more months  :) :)

Farmer Jim

Have enjoyed all the photos, so thought I would share one of many good views from my office.

Looking North toward NY. I'm about 4 miles from the state line and the far ridge is another 4-5 miles into NY.  In the foreground is where some pigs have been tilling   ;D
"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."  J.B.Books

curdog

Here's a picture from last year of a cutover I planted and my deer hunting spot.

sshier

thecfarm

Only a logger would find that pretty.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

coxy

Quote from: Farmer Jim on October 09, 2014, 09:26:07 PM
Have enjoyed all the photos, so thought I would share one of many good views from my office.

Looking North toward NY. I'm about 4 miles from the state line and the far ridge is another 4-5 miles into NY.  In the foreground is where some pigs have been tilling   ;D
wild or tame

lopet

750 K rolling in the field  :o

Yup  that's my buggy and she doesn't owe me a cent.  One day busy and it's all over again for a year.  ;D
Back to chopping trees again.

Make sure you know how to fall properly when you fall and as to not hurt anyone around you.
Also remember, it's not the fall what hurts, its the sudden stop. !!

chevytaHOE5674

This is my view for most of the day.

barbender

Mine too, but my bunks are way taller ;D To be honest, on short skids I think it is more productive to only fill my bunks about 3/4. The capacity to pile on 7 cords is nice on long skids though. I was moving some big aspen on a 1/2 mile skid, I know I was pushing 8 cords,  it was mounded 3' above the stakes in the middle. That's a tall load, watch out for stumps, the boss wouldn't be impressed if I laid my machine over on flat ground :o
Too many irons in the fire

David-L

Another great day in the woods. Cutting out a skid road to the top of this lot. Every where I turn is cordwood and more cordwood.

David l

In two days from now, tomorrow will be yesterday.

lopet

That's the way we like it :)
Make sure you know how to fall properly when you fall and as to not hurt anyone around you.
Also remember, it's not the fall what hurts, its the sudden stop. !!

David-L

Over 3 inches of rain here last night, loggers holiday today. Logging boots to muck boots in 12 hrs.

David l
In two days from now, tomorrow will be yesterday.

curdog

Here's a picture from a few weeks ago battling the evil sweetgum, that is trying to take over a patch of planted loblolly..... the picture just happens to be in a pretty clear part of the tract,  the rest is really eat up in sweetgum... or was :D

sshier

coxy

nice pic       I would fall down and hurt my self if I was there  to flat for me  ;D

sshier

Wood lots a swale holes are what we make a living off I guess you work with what your given

1270d

Starting to look wintery

snowstorm

Quote from: 1270d on October 31, 2014, 08:19:42 PM

Starting to look wintery
nice now i remember what snow looks like. depending the track of the storm the forecast here is 6 to 10"

snowstorm

is that the h7 head? how dose it compare to the deere you ran before

BargeMonkey

Quote from: snowstorm on October 31, 2014, 08:28:56 PM
Quote from: 1270d on October 31, 2014, 08:19:42 PM

Starting to look wintery
nice now i remember what snow looks like. depending the track of the storm the forecast here is 6 to 10"
Please NO not already. I guess some form of snow is forecast for us on sunday.  :o

chevytaHOE5674

Yeah its an H7 head.

Wintery view here too.

1270d

Handles crooked wood quite a bit better.

barbender

I heard you guys got snow over there. So the Scorpion has great visibility, it's just what you are seeing isn't so great ::)
Too many irons in the fire

Thank You Sponsors!