iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

job site on google earth

Started by 1270d, August 21, 2014, 08:43:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1270d

found one of our jobs on google earth.  near as I can guess the photos were taken in early May of this year.   In the first pic one harvester and job trailer visible.  second is the same sight, just from a bit higher.  another harvester and buncher in the third pic

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

sshier

That's pretty cool looks like your putting out some loads in may this year we were mud bound even dry sites were under water.

g_man

What a neat perspective on the job site. On the other hand it makes me think whoa - Big brother is watching.

Looks like you got some wood out.

1270d

Quote from: sshier on August 22, 2014, 06:27:50 AM
That's pretty cool looks like your putting out some loads in may this year we were mud bound even dry sites were under water.
it was early june before the wood was hauled.  Just one or two shady spots on a road can sure slow things down.
Quote from: g_man on August 22, 2014, 07:21:29 AM
What a neat perspective on the job site. On the other hand it makes me think whoa - Big brother is watching.

a few years ago bobus2003 (i think) posted his job as viewed on google earth.  Ive been checking mine ever since.  this should be an easy job for the forester to do final inspections on anyway, google has him covered.

Dave Shepard

That's cool. I sorta wish that Google was live, but mostly don't. :D

Quote from: g_man on August 22, 2014, 07:21:29 AM

That's just the civilian resolution. Big Brother can count the rings on the logs. :D

Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Thank You Sponsors!