iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Lost post???

Started by SAnVA, August 15, 2014, 09:42:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SAnVA

I made a post on here last night personally thanking one of the forum members for an act of kindness they performed for a little town in West VA and today I cannot for the life of me find my post ! Was this post removed and if so please explain why, I surely didn't mean to offend anyone and if I was out of line in anyway with this post I sincerely apologize for my mistake! Sammy Abbott.

ladylake

It's on the General board.   Steve
Timberking B20  18000  hours +  Case75xt grapple + forks+8" snow bucket + dirt bucket   770 Oliver   Lots(too many) of chainsaws, Like the Echo saws and the Stihl and Husky     W5  Case loader   1  trailers  Wright sharpener     Suffolk  setter Volvo MCT125c skid loader

beenthere

SAnVA

You can check all the posts you have made by clicking on your name which takes you to your profile. You will see there where you can check your past posts. ;)

As well as other information and can make updates or changes/additions to your profile and bio.

That was a nice post about the help in the West VA town. No mistake about it.  ;D  ;)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Sammy, don't feel bad....I get lost on here too!  :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

red oaks lumber

the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

rooster 58

Thank You Sponsors!