iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Got a new hoe!

Started by ozarkgem, August 15, 2014, 06:06:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ozarkgem

well new to me. A barn find. Kept inside all its life. Had 3 new tires on it. 2 buckets. Hrs are actual hrs.

Mighty Mite Band Mill, Case Backhoe, 763 Bobcat, Ford 3400 w/FEL , 1962 Ford 4000, Int dump truck, Clark forklift, lots of trailers. Stihl 046 Magnum, 029 Stihl. complete machine shop to keep everything going.

timberlinetree

Real nice find and with such low hours and shed kept it's like new! 8) and you have all natural air conditioning in the winter! :D
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

ozarkgem

Quote from: timberlinetree on August 15, 2014, 06:16:49 AM
Real nice find and with such low hours and shed kept it's like new! 8) and you have all natural air conditioning in the winter! :D
I don't use it for a living and I prefer an open station. I am on and off it a lot and I can run the bucket levers from the ground that way.
Mighty Mite Band Mill, Case Backhoe, 763 Bobcat, Ford 3400 w/FEL , 1962 Ford 4000, Int dump truck, Clark forklift, lots of trailers. Stihl 046 Magnum, 029 Stihl. complete machine shop to keep everything going.

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

goose63

Lucky dog smiley_clapping
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

furltech

I don't usually say to much about another mans decisions but please don't run your controls from the ground ..fellow up the road did that and that is where they found him something got caught on the swing or something and he was crushed .

thecfarm

975 hours.  :o  On come on!!! I don't believe it.   ;D   What's the year on that???  That is a mighty nice hoe.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

ozarkgem

Quote from: furltech on August 15, 2014, 11:18:18 AM
I don't usually say to much about another mans decisions but please don't run your controls from the ground ..fellow up the road did that and that is where they found him something got caught on the swing or something and he was crushed .
not the hoe part just the front loader bucket. I can't reach the levers and be in the way of the bucket at the same time. I understand your concern though. Sometimes we get in a hurry and do stupid things.

ozarkgem

Quote from: thecfarm on August 15, 2014, 12:12:39 PM
975 hours.  :o  On come on!!! I don't believe it.   ;D   What's the year on that???  That is a mighty nice hoe.
They were made on 78 and 79. Nothing like a nice hoe. ;D

Bert

Why don't I ever find this kind of treasure? Usually for me its  30-40 years old and somebody pulled it out of the weeds. ???
Saw you tomorrow!

JDeere

Quote from: furltech on August 15, 2014, 11:18:18 AM
As soon as I read your post I thought the same thing: how dangerous that is. Many years ago I heard of a guy a couple towns away that died the same way. I won't even stand up in my excavator with the window open unless the safety lever is up.
2013 Western Star, 2012 Pelletier trailer, Serco 7500 crane, 2007 Volvo EC 140, 2009 John Deere 6115D, 2002 Cat 938G, 1997 John Deere 540G, 1996 Cat D-3C, 1995 Cat 416B, 2013 Cat 305.5E

thecfarm

78 or 79. That is not even 30 hours a year.  Bring that to my house,I'll put some hours on that for ya.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Woodhauler

Buddy of mine that hauls wood has been seeing a hoe in the big city of guilford maine ! 2:30 am - 4:00 am!!  :D
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

ozarkgem

Quote from: Woodhauler on August 15, 2014, 07:44:22 PM
Buddy of mine that hauls wood has been seeing a hoe in the big city of guilford maine ! 2:30 am - 4:00 am!!  :D
bet mine is cheaper to keep up! :D

ozarkgem

Quote from: thecfarm on August 15, 2014, 07:28:47 PM
78 or 79. That is not even 30 hours a year.  Bring that to my house,I'll put some hours on that for ya.  ;D
The guy had 5 rental houses he bought it for. They were on septic at the time. He told me he never got it above an idle as it was too fast for him. Everything he had was stored inside. Even the spare bucket. Everything had a battery tender on it also. New, never used equipment setting everywhere. Going to be one heck of an estate auction.

thecfarm

Got an address,I'm on my way.  :D

Corley5

Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

ozarkgem

Quote from: thecfarm on August 15, 2014, 08:02:17 PM
Got an address,I'm on my way.  :D
Just hope I don't miss it. He also had a 68 Jeep with 29,000 actual miles on it. Sweet.
New welders and diesel generators everywhere. I ask him to adopt me.

thecfarm

Wiil you be quiet. I can't take it!!!!

ozarkgem

Quote from: thecfarm on August 15, 2014, 09:13:51 PM
Wiil you be quiet. I can't take it!!!!
when I get there he has a tracked AVS skidsteer (100 hrs) splitting wood with it. I go inside and there is another woodsplitter, a stump grinder and hydraulic post driver. all new. a new trailer with a new welder and  new diesel generator. said he just paid 8 grand for the gen set. it was setting next to another new trailer with a new portable welder on it. Walked around 2 new car lifts to get to the complete machine shop he had. On the way to the Jeep passed another new trailer with a  new 200 kw gen set hard wired for his backup. There were 2 late model New Holland tractors for use in town. Also a bucket truck. I didn't get in all the buildings. Racks and racks of metal everywhere. Pipe, angle , plate and such. I have no idea what he had at his farm. It was a great place to visit. I will go back and see if I can get a tour of the rest of the place. Every thing was in top notch condition.

ScottAR

That's a nice looking machine indeed.  77? through 81 model years I think C series were made. 188 case diesel.  That one has the 12' hoe.  I've seen later ones with the optional 14ft hoe but not sure when it was an option. 

These guys are right to not be in the work radius of the hoe.  A friend of a friend's son was killed a few years ago... The scene: They had just used a chain to pull or lift something.  Hoe was folded up for moving; engine idling. Guy pitched the chain into OP station standing between hoe and raised outrigger.  Landed on the swing pedal and he was dead right there.  It only takes a second friends. 

Scott
"There is much that I need to do, even more that I want to do, and even less that I can do."
[Magicman]

Ken

Looks like a great score on the hoe
Lots of toys for working in the bush

isawlogs

Toys .....   ;D :)  Ya got one nice lookin' machine there. If Raider Bill ever comes to visite... hide it well.
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

CX3

One of my good friends dad was killed running the hoe from the ground.  Smashed him like a tomato.  Please dont do that.  Not smart.  Nice machine too!
John 3:16
You Better Believe It!

Thank You Sponsors!