iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Charlie's a grandfather!

Started by Tom, July 18, 2004, 06:30:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

I just heard this evening from the proud papa, Charlie jr, that Charlie Sr. is a Grandfather.  It happened on July 16th, 9 lbs.3oz., 21.5 inches.

Bibbyman

Wowsers!  Gramdpa Charlie.  That's got a ring to it.  Just sound right.

Congradts'  8)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

EZ

Congrats Charlie.
Being a Grandpa, doesnt mean that your not old, it just means that your just alot smarter now.
EZ

CHARLIE

I got plans!  I'm gonna have a blast building toys for my grandaughter.  Especially a real nice full sized wooden rocking horse.  Can't hardly wait for her to get old enough to take fishing and later maybe some duck hunting. Heck yeah I'm excited. ;D 8) 8) 8)

Gramps :o
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Fla._Deadheader

8) 8) Congrats Gramps. 8) 8)
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

chet

Congradulations dar Granpa Charlie.  8)   8)  You will never run out of things to build now.   :)
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

CHARLIE

Dats fer sure!  Lemme see........
Wooden blocks, wooden boats, wooden cars, wooden cradle, wooden pull toys, wooden airplanes, wooden rockin' horse, wooden doll house, Did I miss anything?  Ah yes, and later, A wooden desk, a wooden jewelry box, a wooden blanket chest. ;D 8) 8) 8)
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

chet

My vote is for da craddle first, as she will be needin' it pretty quick.  :)

This is a pic of da one I made for my granddaughter.

I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

etat

Right now I wish I was you.  Spoil her just a little bit for me, would ya.

And absolutely, Congragulations :)
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

RavioliKid

Congratulations, Grampa Charlie!

8)
RavioliKid

Thank You Sponsors!