iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

In need of prayer

Started by GAmillworker, August 11, 2014, 04:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GAmillworker

My Dad Harold Sheats 69 years old has been down from Oklahoma working with me in GA for the last couple of months.  He went back home a couple of weeks ago to go on vacation with my step mom.  Short story he is in Branson Missouri in ICU with sepsis.  Not sure if he will make it.  Thanks for your prayers

Daniel
Thank the Lord for second chances

Magicman

Daniel,  Prayers from here for your Dad's recovery from this infectious disease.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Daver

I hope he gets through it try to stay upbeat for him. I looked it up to see what causes this.. It said low immune system.. If they can boost that somehow it may help him.. Although antibiotics at this point are probably the most help.. Keeping optimistic is also very powerful with any illness.. Hang in there!
"Remember, amateurs made the ark, professionals built the Titanic."

goose63

Prayers on the way hope things turn out good for your dad
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Ribsy

Thats tough. We wish him the best and full recovery. Keep your chin up. We're praying for him and you!
Engaged in tree work, tree removal, milling and and processing said product into high quality and well seasoned lumber slabs and firewood.

thecfarm

Your Dad was helping you at the mill???   ;D  Good for him.  I cut wood,logged,with my Father for 3 years. He was 73 when we started.Best time I ever had with him. I wish your Father well. I hope all goes well with him and he is back to himself.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Cypress Man

Wishing your dad all the best and a full recovery.
LT70 wide head electric, IC5 Power conveyor, transfer table, Stop and Load Log Deck, Catapiller 360B Telehandler, Cat tl642c Teleloader, Cat TH514 Telehandler, Woodmizer EG400 edger, Logosol PH360 moulder, Extrema 26" Planner, Grizzly 16" dual conveyor resaw, Prentice 285 log loader

LaneC

I will say one for him also.
Man makes plans and God smiles

BCsaw

Sending our best from above the border. Stay optimistic. Take care.
Inspiration is the ability to "feel" what thousands of others can't!
Homebuilt Band Sawmill, Kioti 2510 Loader Backhoe

Sixacresand

Will keep your Dad in our prayers, GAMillworker
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

boscojmb

Hi Daniel,
Your dad is in my thoughts and prayers. Folks like us that work logging and milling tend to be more able to make a recovery from illnesses like this. I pray that your dad makes a full and speedy recovery.
John B.

Log-Master LM4

Bill Gaiche

Wishing him a speedy recovery. bg

GAmillworker

Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts

My wife Jennifer & I were able to go in and see dad at 1:30 when we got into Branson.   The night nurse brought us up to speed on his condition.   His temperature & blood pressure are almost down to normal.   He is breathing on his own and they believe they have found the source of the infection.  The nurse was very kind and encouraging.  We are going to get some sleep.   Thanks again.
Thank the Lord for second chances

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Bill Gaiche

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Daver

Sounds like he will be OK..
"Remember, amateurs made the ark, professionals built the Titanic."

downsouth

That's great news. I'm glad to hear he is getting better.
  I will say a prayer for both of you.
       Good luck.

MSSawmill

Hope he continue to get better! We'll be praying for a full recovery.
Home-built bandsaw mill
2004 Kubota M110 with LA1301 loader

customsawyer

Let him know how many on here are cheering for him. Wishing for a speedy recovery.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

sandhills

Prayers from us as well, hope the good news continues to come!

ddcuning

GAmillworker, we will keep him in our prayers and hope the progress on his condition continues.

Dave C
We're debt free!!! - Dave C, Nov 2015

WDH

Daniel,

Hope you Dad continues to improve. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

glenn molenaar

clww

Prayers going up for your Dad, and hoping for a speedy recovery.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Thank You Sponsors!