Bluecreeper saves a combine

Started by Tam-i-am, August 07, 2014, 10:36:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam-i-am

Our daughter Megan is working on a farm in Michigan this summer.  With her she took a bottle of Bluecreeper to maintain her bike.  Everyone on the farm had a chance to see the amazing creeping ability of Bluecreeper when she suggested they use it while working on the 1950s AllCrop combine the farm purchased.

Megan sent this note:
The farm I work on in Southwest Michigan bought a 1950s AllCrop combine last year to try harvesting grain with.  The entire machine was rusted from top to bottom.  In order to get it in working order a lot of pieces had to be readjusted to different settings, or removed in order to be replaced.  Bluecreeper worked it's magic and helped loosen up old bolts that hadn't moved in half a century!  My coworkers were commenting on how easy and efficient the precision applicator made the whole process (no product wasted and easy to get places around hard to reach corners).  The combine will be harvesting wheat again in a few weeks time!

Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

beenthere

I believe it...  8)

Was at my Stihl dealer a week ago, and he had his older hay-bine sitting near the shop, and could not get a gear off. Said he'd used heat, tried a puller, and tried pounding on it.

I asked him if he'd tried the Blue Creeper that I got for him couple years back and which he'd bragged about when removing some difficult chainsaw parts.  Said he'd not tried that, only used it for saw repairs.

Yesterday I stopped by and he had that gear off. Said he'd put a few drops of Blue Creeper in the set screw hole and the next day the puller slid it right off. Now he knows there are more uses than just for chainsaws.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Tam-i-am

Beenthere

sometimes the answer is right there in front of us,
thanks for making that connection for him.

Tammy

enigmaT120

She uses Bluecreeper on a bicycle?  Chain or what?

Ed Miller
Falls City, Or

Jeff

enigmaT120, there are any number of uses for bluecreeper on a bike, but most likely when it was said to maintain, means lubing the chain. Bluecreeper is a duel purpose product and it does a very very good job at both ends. Lubricating and penetrating. It does such a good job as a penetrating oil, you might not think about the fact that it is a very fine precision machine oil as well, that can be used for almost everything imaginable.  Some day the world is going to figure this out. You should get some and be one of those that can say you were a believer before it became huge  :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Tam-i-am

she had picked up the bike at the end of the school year, someone had left it out all winter.  She used it on the chain, the cable and all moving parts to get the bike riding like new.