thank s logrite

Started by jmouton, August 04, 2014, 09:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmouton

I just have to say thanks  to kevin  and the logrite team for making  excellent products  and being a sponser  to the forestry forum,  and it was nice to see him  at the pig roast,,,,

jim
lt-40 wide ,,bobcat,sterling tandem flatbed log truck,10 ton trailer, stihl 075,041,029,066,and a 2017 f-350,oh and an edger

thecfarm

Did you get any brownies??  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Tam-i-am

You're welcome!  We think of the forum members as family so you wouldn't find us anywhere else.

As for the brownies, there was a lot left over.  I don't know what happened.  Maybe no one recognized them ???

Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

thecfarm

Oh man,I missed the brownies.  :(
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Tam-i-am

Quote from: thecfarm on August 05, 2014, 09:26:39 AM
Oh man,I missed the brownies.  :(

Don't worry your next chance to have them is at Boonville.  Any chance you can make it?

Tam-i-am

I'm going to try and get Jeff and Tammy to Boston or if you could come and meet us maybe Portland, ME on Wed before the show.

thecfarm

Looks like I will miss the brownies again.  :(

Tam-i-am

John Mc

I'm hoping to make it to Boonville. I'll be visiting my wife's family in Pulaski, which is ot too far away.

It will be nice to see the faces behind some of the names/
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

Tam-i-am