iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

DanG good ribs!

Started by CHARLIE, July 23, 2014, 02:11:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHARLIE

Yesterday, I smoked 2 racks of some of the best pork ribs I've ever done.  While I was workin' hard smokin' dem ribs, I made up a batch of WDH's BBQ sauce the Weekend_Sawyer posted a while back. Both my ribs and the BBQ sauce got excellent reviews.  I think the sauce tasted a little bit better today because it had time to meld its flavors. It is a keeper recipe!  I forgot to take any pictures though. ::) 
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

drobertson

No doubt about it, it is very satisfying to get ribs right, and you know it with the first bite, I'll have to try the sauce recipe. 
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

CHARLIE

As a misplaced Florida boy, I love smoked fish.......especially Amber Jack and Mullet.  Up hear in the frozen tundra of Wisconsin, salt water fish is hard to come by and I had a hankerin' to smoke some fish. so today I smoked a couple of nice sized trout and they turned out fantastic!  It is the first time I've ever smoked fish.  I soaked the filets in a brine mixture for about an hour, patted 'em dry and put 'em in the smoker with cherry wood for about 3 hours.  It goes real good with Wobbly Pop.  8)
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Thank You Sponsors!