iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Pacific NW Travels

Started by Magicman, July 19, 2014, 08:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hardtailjohn

Glad you made it home safe...and double glad we got to meet you!! Thanks again, MagicMan!
I'm so far behind, I think I'm ahead!

BW_Williams

Wow looks like you came thru my backyard, sorry I missed this post, great pics, and I always make time for FF members traveling thru NCW!  BWW
Support your local Volunteer Fire Dept.  (not by accident)
Support your local Ski Patrol (by snowboarding:)
Mayor of Millerdale, Washington, USA (by God)!

dablack

I know you had fun and I KNOW you are glad to be back in your own bed.  The best thing about trips is coming home. 
Building my own house in East TX

Magicman

QuoteI have absolutely no idea how much money that we spent.
I did not then, but I am fairly accurate at projecting traveling expenses.  My Visa statement through Oct. 2nd came today.  We were well within our budget, and in fact, ~$700 under.  8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Magicman

The camper is unloaded, the truck washed, and the tool box and sawing gear loaded for tomorrow's sawing.  It seems that the good times just do not last long enough.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

pigman

Quote from: Magicman on October 08, 2014, 07:53:52 PM

The camper is unloaded, the truck washed, and the tool box and sawing gear loaded for tomorrow's sawing.  It seems that the good times just do not last long enough.
If you saw real slow the good times will last longer. ;)
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

beenthere

That is why the pigman was pumping up that tire "real slow" (avatar) so those good times would last... and it was certainly a good time. 
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Magicman

:)  I have watched the video.   smiley_thumbsup

Mooseherder

Looks like you two had a great journey.  :)

WmFritz

Quote from: Magicman on October 08, 2014, 09:22:23 PM
:)  I have watched the video.   smiley_thumbsup

That's one that deserves a home in the grey gray box.  :)

I cant get tired of the one in there now though.  :D
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

Den Socling

That all makes me happy, MM. So glad you had such a good trip

slider

glad you made it back Lynn
al glenn

Hookpilot

I know it is good to be back around your mill. Glad you had a good trip.
WMLT50
"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader."
                 -- John Quincy Adams

Peter Drouin

Good to be back, I bet, Now Back to work :D :D :D
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Magicman

Thanks everyone for their nice comments and well wishes.   :)

Yup, I sawed today.   ;D

Bill Gaiche

Now, is Colorado on your mind? bg

Magicman

Colorado is always on my mind, but no Colorado hunt this year, only work.

That plus an Addition to the "Cabin Addition".   :)

Gadrock

janna and I offer our condolences for returning to the real world. Glad yall had a great trip,while being safe to boot. More trips are still available for you two.

David G

carry on
LT40 G18,   bent Cresent wrench,   broken timing light
Prentice 280 loader, Prentice 2432 skidder, Deere 643J fellerbuncher, Deere 648H skidder, Deere 650H Dozer

Magicman

I edited Reply #118 on page 6, and added the Clydesdale videos.   :)

stumpy

MY wife and I are planning a similar trip two years from now when she retires.  I would like to get a camper like yours as we have a dog that will travel with us.  She is worried about showers(probably mine) if we stay in the camper every nite. Does yours have a shower? I'm thinkin we may have to stay in a hotel about every third nite, and the dog can stay in the camper.  Any details on your camper would be appreciated.
Woodmizer LT30, NHL785 skidsteer, IH 444 tractor

Magicman

Yes, we have a shower in the camper, but we still spent several nights in a motel or a lodge.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on October 21, 2014, 09:41:20 PM
Yes, we have a shower in the camper, but we still spent several nights in a motel or a lodge.

I took a tour of the camper.....has everything you could ask for.  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

stumpy

What brand and model camper is it?
Woodmizer LT30, NHL785 skidsteer, IH 444 tractor

Magicman

Outfitter Apex 8.  They are custom built by Outfitter in Longmont, Co.

The top lowered for traveling.

Top raised up. 

Thank You Sponsors!