iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

timberking m-22 circle mill

Started by bigred1951, July 19, 2014, 05:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigred1951

Found a timberking model m-22 circle mill for sale. But cant find any info on them. Looks to be in good shape. anybody have any info on them or have one?

downsouth

I can't help you much but congrats on the purchase .
   I've never seen a timberking circle mill, do you have any pics?

bigred1951

I havent purchased it just found it for sale and looking for more information about it

mad murdock

Not sure how long ago, but I am pretty certain that TK bought out the Belsaw circle handset line from them quite a while back.
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

drobertson

Put some logs through it and see for yourself,  not much else to say bout this,  proof is in the pudding,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

rwepinetree

Not sure but you contact timberking they might help you

NMFP

Contact Wil at Timberking.  They have old literature and so on for most of those mills and even a few parts.

I believe that's a newer model, such as one that was in the last years of production before they switched to manufacturing band saws.  If it was older, it would be called bellsaw but the later models were labeled timber king.

Thank You Sponsors!