iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Please Welcome Pacforest Supply Company, our newest Forestry Forum Sponsor!

Started by Jeff, July 15, 2014, 05:03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Pacforest Supply Company is located in the Pacific Northwest and owned by Forestry Forum member BradMarks.

www.pacforestsupply.com

ABOUT PACFOREST SUPPLY COMPANY
Pacforest Supply Company was established in 2000 by Brad Marks. His idea was straight forward; offer a forestry supply company run by people who are experienced in forestry. Brad's career started with the U.S. Forest Service in silviculture. In 1976 he left the government to start a forestry contracting company which he ran until 1997. During that time he and his crews did every type of forestry activity and used most of the equipment he sells today. That has made a big difference. Just as important, Brad firmly believes that good business, customer relationships, and friendship go hand in hand.  It's a very simple philosophy gained from many years of experience.  So give him a call, tap his expertise, share a story, even place an order if you like!  And always, keep on smiling!

I'd personally like to thank Brad and his company for stepping up to help support the Forestry Forum and its members. In return I'm hoping we can all make a push to get behind Brad and Pacforest and support and promote them.

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Welcome to the Forestry Forum Brad and Pacforest. We appreciate your support. I'm getting ready to look at your website and I'll betcha I find a toy or 2 that will interest me.
Again....welcome aboard.

David Poston
S.C. Forestry Commission
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

thecfarm

I checked out the site. Looks good. Welcome Pacforest Supply Company to the forum.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

beenthere

Welcome to PacForest.
I see on the website that the "Bailey" news is coming out soon.
Any connection to Bailey's, another FF sponsor?
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

BradMarks

No connection. Bailey - part Aussie, part Corgi, is the CEO in training, taking the place of Cody, now retired.

Mooseherder

Corgis and Aussies are smart dogs.  Bailey is going to be a brilliant CEO. :)

mad murdock

Welcome BradMarks and PacForest.  I will have to check you guy out, being almost "local".  Thanks for supporting the Forestry Forum!!
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

goose63

goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Roxie

Say when

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

red oaks lumber

welcome  and thanks for becoming a sponsor of the forestry forum.
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

ellmoe

Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

Magicman

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, PACFOREST SUPPLY COMPANY, and Thank You for becoming a sponsor.   8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Left Coast Chris

Good to have another supplier on the West side of the divide.  Welcome, and thanks for being a sponsor!
Home built cantilever head, 24 HP honda mill, Case 580D, MF 135 and one Squirel Dog Jack Russel Mix -- Crickett

pine

Always glad to have a supplier out on the west coast.  Might save a bit on shipping too.

customsawyer

Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Chuck White

Thanks for sponsoring the Forestry Forum, we are glad to have you here!

Gotta see what Pacforest Supply Company is all about!

Thanks again!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Andy White

Pacforest Supply Company,
Welcome to the forum. It's nice to have more sponsors that deal in the things we all love to deal in. Thanks for sponsoring the forum, and I look forward to dealing with you in the future.
Andy
Learning by day, aching by night, but loving every minute of it!! Running HM126 Woodland Mill, Stihl MS290, Homemade Log Arch, JD 5103/FEL and complete woodshop of American Delta tools.

r.man

Welcome Pacforest. Always nice to see another sponsor on the site.
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

drobertson

Howdy Brad, and welcome, I noticed the Add this morning and thought it looked new.  Best wishes to your company.
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Bogue Chitto

Gadrock

LT40 G18,   bent Cresent wrench,   broken timing light
Prentice 280 loader, Prentice 2432 skidder, Deere 643J fellerbuncher, Deere 648H skidder, Deere 650H Dozer

Autocar

Welcome to the forum and thank you for helping to support this great forum !
Bill

Sixacresand

"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

21incher

Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

mesquite buckeye

Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

dutchman

redbeard

Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

sandhills

5quarter

Welcome Pacforest Supply. Thanks for sponsoring the forum. Money well spent.  ;) :)
What is this leisure time of which you speak?
Blue Harbor Refinishing

Thank You Sponsors!