iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Got the four wheeler running again

Started by drobertson, July 14, 2014, 11:25:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drobertson

it's has been a spell since the carb has been worked on, got it done, as well as the lawn mower repair.  We took a trip down the gravel to the ole fishing hole, and this happened.  It took some finesse, but she listened well,  this hole has been hit hard this year, lots of out of state'ers,  but the evening was priceless.

I have to say, I have not been more happy than this in a long time!
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

rooster 58

Glad to see you're having some fun Dave ;)

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

sandhills

That looks great!  This last weekend/week is our county fair so between horse shows, parades and what not my wife and I are shot, but we still managed to sneak away to our little fishing hole and spend the night at her parents cabin Sunday night, fish weren't biting at all but it was nice to get away finally, so I know the feeling  :).

Thank You Sponsors!