iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Boonville Loggers Festival (boonville, NY)

Started by m wood, July 14, 2014, 07:41:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, Jack S.  Now you can share some of your sawing experiences.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jack S

thankyou MM, Been following your excellent inputs a long time. am halfway back to NC now but I do have An interesting topic I wish to share but have to master adding pics first. just been procrastinating I guess.   Jack

Magicman

This LINK is to the very last topic on the index page.  :P  If you have any questions, just ask.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

dgdrls

Quote from: Jack S on August 24, 2016, 08:19:35 AM
ok drove 870 miles entered the show and logright was the first setup. looked  closer and their was Jeff. got acquainted real quick then Tammy Kevin and boys. sure didn't take long to feel like I just met long lost friends. Also met Marty,Dan Sully, cox, but missed some others. Had some of Tammys good brownies of coarse. Its crazy but I have a norwood 29 mill and they were right next to logright. needless to say the first couple of hours I didn't get very far There is nothing on the internet for me that will ever match the forestry forum. Yes I got my good supply of blue creeper and have put it to use already on the door hinges on the motor home. Thanks Tammy. Now for the long drive back to Mooresville NC  well worth the trip

Hey Jack,  it was great to have met you as well.

D

Jack S

coxy

Jack S cant believe you drove that far to meet Tamiam  oh ya kevin and jeff  to  :) :) its always a pleasure to meet ff members from near and far  stay safe and happy traveling

Jack S

just a crazy ol man coxy, couldn't do these fun things in my younger days. making up for it now. almost 1800 miles got home yesterday. now back to some sawing. might just do it again  Jack

dgdrls

Crusarius

Hoping to be there. Weekends are getting scarce for the rest of the summer.

Jeff

I'm not going to make it this year. I'd love to go, but it's a long haul and I better save myself for the Paul Bunyan and the shootout this year.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

coxy

Quote from: dgdrls on July 10, 2017, 02:45:51 PM
August 18,19,& 20 2017

Who's in for a Saturday rendezvous??

http://www.starinfo.com/woodsmen/

D
say noon again at logrite tent if its ok with them

4x4American

I'm gonna try and make it out there but it might be on sunday my boss proclaims saturday to be a regular work day for me...Coxy you want I should bring some rattlers for you to pet?  lol lol
Boy, back in my day..

coxy

Quote from: 4x4American on July 10, 2017, 07:54:36 PM
I'm gonna try and make it out there but it might be on sunday my boss proclaims saturday to be a regular work day for me...Coxy you want I should bring some rattlers for you to pet?  lol lol
I'm not saying a thing  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X  I don't want to go to the wood shed  ;D tell your boss you have anal glaucoma and cant see your ars  going to work that day  :D :D :D 8) 

dgdrls

I've met your boss, nice fellow.   I bet he'd trade Saturday for Sunday
Hope you can be there.

Best
D

dgdrls

4x4American

Quote from: dgdrls on July 12, 2017, 07:38:57 PM
I'm gonna try and make it out there but it might be on sunday my boss proclaims saturday to be a regular work day for me...Coxy you want I should bring some rattlers for you to pet?  :D :D

I've met your boss, nice fellow.   I bet he'd trade Saturday for Sunday
Hope you can be there.

Best
D

:D :D :D   We'll have to see!
Boy, back in my day..

dgdrls

Its set,  Saturday at Noon at the Logrite tent,

D

Crusarius

Is there some secret handshake so I know who is who? And how will you guys know me?

coxy

there is a table that all us ff members usually sit at 

petefrom bearswamp

85 percent sure Linda and I wiil attend.
Hope to see a lot of u guys and wives significant others there
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

dgdrls

Quote from: Crusarius on July 13, 2017, 04:48:59 PM
Is there some secret handshake so I know who is who? And how will you guys know me?

You'll know!!,  pray for Brownies ;)

look forward to catching up and meeting some new folks.

D

DeerMeadowFarm

Looks like we may try it this year as well.

coxy

tawilson

My wife and I are planning on coming this year for the first time.
Tom
2017 LT40HDG35 WIDE
BMS250 and BMT250 sharpener/setter
Woodmaster 725

4x4American

I'm excited to see what kinda setup WM and Baker have there this year.  WM's setup last year was awesome sauce
Boy, back in my day..

Thank You Sponsors!