iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Boonville Loggers Festival (boonville, NY)

Started by m wood, July 14, 2014, 07:41:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

morflail

Had  a great time meeting and chatting with everyone . hope all got home safe my trip home to south jersey was safe and uneventful ,thanks Jeff and logrite for a great time
CBR

petefrom bearswamp

I gotta ask 4x4.
Were there adult beverages involved in the mishap?
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

coxy

Quote from: morflail on August 24, 2015, 03:27:48 PM
Had  a great time meeting and chatting with everyone . hope all got home safe my trip home to south jersey was safe and uneventful ,thanks Jeff and logrite for a great time
how long did it take you to get home

Bruno of NH

4x4
When your self employed it is wise to live a more cautious life style .
I know have worked for myself my whole adult life .
No workey no money .
Jim/Bruno
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

morflail

Coxy, it took me 6 hours to make  it home in Whiting . Had a great time .  hope you guys made it home safe.
CBR

dgdrls

Quote from: 4x4American on August 24, 2015, 11:00:59 AM
thanks everyone!  who saw that guy running the big baker mill?  i thought he was pretty good.  gonna go over and see that mill running at the farm here soon as i feel up to it.  That cummins engine sounded great.  Drew quite a crowd.

This one??

https://vimeo.com/137309638

Dan

4x4American

dat be da one!

notice the debarker was a chainsaw chain?
wonder how well that works long term
Boy, back in my day..

coxy

does anyone know the date for this years show 

breederman

Together we got this !

dgdrls

I hope we can have another rendezvous at one of our favorite FF supporters area's ? logrite_cool

Dan

coxy

can you believe one of the wifes family members has the nerve to get married that weekend  :o >:( >:(  so ill be in the dog house I'm not missing loggers fest I have been going every year since 99  like dgdrls says can we meet up at the log rite tent again if its ok Kevin&tamiam

4x4American

Quote from: coxy on May 21, 2016, 01:59:30 PM
can you believe one of the wifes family members has the nerve to get married that weekend  :o >:( >:(  so ill be in the dog house I'm not missing loggers fest I have been going every year since 99  like dgdrls says can we meet up at the log rite tent again if its ok Kevin&tamiam

:D :D :D :D   I was expecting an excuse why you can't make it...all I can say it Atta man!   :D :D :D
Boy, back in my day..

coxy

its the other way around always looking for an excuse to go  need new tires- tire chains a saw and every thing else  :D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8) always have to stop a cj and look at all the         they have  :)

4x4American

Quote from: Bruno of NH on August 24, 2015, 08:14:28 PM
4x4
When your self employed it is wise to live a more cautious life style .
I know have worked for myself my whole adult life .
No workey no money .
Jim/Bruno

That is good advice.  I will keep that in mind this year at the show..And I'm gonna drive there alone from the cabin so that way when my friends wanna go back and ride wheelers I can stay and enjoy the show.  I don't think I spent much more than an hour or two there at the show last year, didn't get to see much!
Boy, back in my day..

thecfarm

An hour or two.  :o  That is awful. There is a show here in Bangor,ME. I go up one day for the sawmills and than one day for the logging stuff. I open the place and close it.
Yes,go by yourself.   ;D  You can go riding any day. The show only comes once a year. For the Bangor show,it's once every 2 years.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

4x4American

I went to the Vermont expo with my old man awhile back and I think we drove for longer than we stayed there..about 4 hours driving round trip and we stayed for maybe 3 hrs..dog was waiting in the truck, they didn't allow them and it was a warm sunny day.  (He had water and the winders were open just enough that he wouldn't be able to jump out and the rear window opened right up cause my headache rack prevents him from jumping out...he sees something he like or don't like and he gone) 
Boy, back in my day..

Carson-saws

That BAKER mill is a real fine machine.  Impressive!
Let the Forest be salvation long before it needs to be

dgdrls

I believe we are close enough to the show date to ask if we are planning to meet
somewhere,  preferably at the Logrite Tent??

D

Chuck White

We plan on attending, Dan, just don't know which date yet!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

petefrom bearswamp

May be able to squeeze it in our busy summer if so will see you folks there.
Pete and Linda
Kubota 900 RTV
57 acres of woodland

Jeff

I had planned on being there, but it is still up in the aire if I actually can be.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

petefrom bearswamp

Hope you can make it Jeff as i wont be able to get to your place for the roast but definitely next yr.
Kubota 900 RTV
57 acres of woodland

coxy

ill be there on Saturday maybe meet at noon at the logrite tent again if its ok

4x4American

I'll be going...not sure what day yet, I'll let the weather decide..
Boy, back in my day..

Thank You Sponsors!