iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Turn at the Flower Bed

Started by prittgers, July 13, 2014, 04:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prittgers

We had this ugly, BIG log bed in the guest room.  It reminded me of a turn of logs left behind when a choker busted.  My plan was to burn some hot dogs over its funeral pyre.  "I want the bed down by the road." my pretty red-headed wife said.  "No way!" I exclaimed.  "The neighbors will see it."  Well, that's what she wanted.   Now the neighbors bring their visitors to photograph the Alaska Flowers and giant veggies she grows along the road.  Eventually, it's time to get rid of them.  And there's always a moose willing to help!

Parker Rittgers
Professional Sawyer, Retired, well, not really !
WoodMizer Alaska | 907.360.2497 cell 336.5143 office BevelSider.com ? Everything BevelSider
prittgers@aksamill.com

drobertson

That will work!  anyone  misses those directions might as well keep on going ;D
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

scully

Hey you could take a dirt nap in that thing  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I bleed orange  .

prittgers

We had so much rain that the pansies got moldy.  Kit replanted and here's what it looks like today.

Parker Rittgers
Professional Sawyer, Retired, well, not really !
WoodMizer Alaska | 907.360.2497 cell 336.5143 office BevelSider.com ? Everything BevelSider
prittgers@aksamill.com

Thank You Sponsors!