iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Thanks to a fellow member

Started by Jerry, July 12, 2014, 08:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry

I was off my computer for a few days took a trip to Eagle nest New Mexico to do a little trout fishing and relax with family. When I finely got back on forum I had a nice surprise a PM from thecfarm wishing me a happy birthday just want to say we have such a bunch of nice members.
LT40G28 Manual Woodmizer

rooster 58

Yeah, Ray sent me a happy birthday as well! THANKS RAY ;)

goose63

I got one too that Ray is on top of things thanks Ray
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Dustin

I have also received a birthday wish from Ray! There is such a great group of guys on the forum always willing to help someone out or offer advice.
Richardson Sawmill
'20 Wood-Mizer LT50HD Wide
Husqvarna 390XP and 450 chainsaws

Just getting started but already know I have an addiction problem.

Peter Drouin

Ya, Ray is a good man .
For his birthday you can send him a box of Grits He loves them. ;)
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

LeeB

:D :D :D :D :D 8) :D :D :D :D
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

thecfarm

Peter,I like them grits just about as much as you like them under your truck windshield wiper.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

You two bring tears to my eyes talking about Grits.   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Holmes

I feel left out. Ray did not wish me a happy birthday. :(  Oh yea my birthdays in November.    ;)
Think like a farmer.

ely

stopped at cracker barrel the other day when me and the youngest boy was coming back from the city to take the bobcat into the doctor... we ordered the same meal and it came with grits, he ask what the grits tasted like, I said grits.
he rolled his eyes and I told him to try them with salt and pepper, he said they wernt bad. I told him to try them with butter and sugar he did and he ate them all. :( I was hoping he didn't like em.

Peter Drouin

Quote from: thecfarm on July 14, 2014, 03:18:57 PM
Peter,I like them grits just about as much as you like them under your truck windshield wiper.  ;D

How about if they wait 4 days after your Birthday  ;D
A&P saw Mill LLC.

red oaks lumber

the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

thecfarm

Before or after,no need to give me a present of grits.   ::)  I have a boxful all ready. Kinda like rocks around here. I have enough,don't need more.  :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

GAB

Ray:
If you need more GRITS let me know and I'll call a fellow I know in Mississippi and see if I can get another autographed box of 'em for you.  Come to think of it I might be able to have Ross, or Autumn deliver them to you if you're in a hurry.
Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

thecfarm

I have enough grits and rocks to last me a lifetime. And than some.  ;D

GAB

Ray:
When you say rocks you are talking about solid real estate I hope, and not the illicit stuff.
GAB
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

thecfarm

sealark37

Where do you stay when you visit Eagles Nest?  Do you fly in or drive?    Regards, Clark

Peter Drouin

Quote from: thecfarm on July 14, 2014, 06:32:13 PM
Before or after,no need to give me a present of grits.   ::)  I have a boxful all ready.

A box full is all a man needs.  :D :D :D smiley_thumbsup
A&P saw Mill LLC.

thecfarm

The worst best part about a boxful of grits in my house? It will always be a boxful.  ;D

5quarter

Ray...That whack of rocks rocks! ;) :D
What is this leisure time of which you speak?
Blue Harbor Refinishing

Jerry

In answer to sealark37 we have a 5th wheel travel trailer and we stay in a trailer park.
LT40G28 Manual Woodmizer

Thank You Sponsors!