iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

In need of lot of prayers...

Started by sbishop, July 10, 2014, 09:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbishop

Hi everyone, its been a while that I've posted much but we are in need of a prayer.

A few of you would remember our daughter Rayne was diagnosed with severe congenital neutropenia a few years ago (can't fight bacteria infection) she's been doing great the last year or so. But now she has been diagnosed with Leukemia AML (M5). She had surgery today to install a hickman line, took more bone marrow samples. Good news today is there was no Leukemia in her spinal cord. They put in some chemo directly into her spinal cord. Once she is in remission, we will be heading to Toronto for a bone marrow transplant if a match donor can be found. The wife and I only have 1% chance but our son Hunter has a 25% chance..will know next week, if not they will search the bone marrow registry worldwide.

Rayne is 4 1/2 years old...as my friends would say she is full of "pi$$ and vinegar"...she is very strong!

I will keep you posted on her progress thru this journey.
Thank you
Sbishop

thecfarm

Man,why did you have to post a picture of her. That really pulls on the tear strings.  :(   Yes,she is in my thoughts.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Den Socling

My goodness! I hope the best. She is in my thoughts.

Busy Beaver Lumber

Prayers are with you and the family. Nobody that young and sweet looking should have to go through pain and suffering like what you describe. Just not fair
Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
Epilog Mini 18 Laser Engraver with rotary axis
Digital Wood Carver CNC Machine
6 x 10 dump trailer
Grizzly 15in Spiral Cut Surface Planer
Grizzly 6in Spiral Cut Joiner
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Save a tree...eat a beaver!

beenthere

Prayers for that little sweetheart.
She has that "I'll take it on, no matter what" look in her eye. Wish you all the best.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Bill Gaiche

Hoping everything goes well for your precious daughter. bg

Left Coast Chris

Prayers pouring out to her from here!  She is a brave little girl.
Home built cantilever head, 24 HP honda mill, Case 580D, MF 135 and one Squirel Dog Jack Russel Mix -- Crickett

Ljohnsaw

Sbishop,
I'm registered as a bone marrow donor and have been for a number of years.  Never been called but would donate in a heartbeat if they could only find a match.  Its an easy thing to do (register that is...) - wish more people would do it.  Best of luck on finding a match!
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

sandhills

She has our prayers as well, and hoping for all the best for her!

Warbird

She has our prayers, as do you and the rest of your family. 

terry f

I hope for the best, I'm with thecfarm on the picture, such a beautiful girl. Puts a lot of our petty little problems in perspective.

red

Thoughts and Prayers for your Family
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

goose63

Our prayers and thoughts are on the way
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Chuck White

Our thoughts and prayers go out for Rayne, for sure!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

clww

Prayers sent up for your lovely daughter and the rest of the family.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Autocar

Prayers for you and your little girl, stay strong !
Bill

mesquite buckeye

Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Ron Scott

~Ron

gfadvm

My heart goes out to you and your family.

She does look like a fighter who doesn't lose!

She will be in our thoughts and prayers.

drobertson

Another set of prayers coming from Southern Mo. 
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Magicman

Yes, my prayers are with Rayne during this unfortunate time in her precious life.   
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Okrafarmer

I have a little girl almost exactly the same age. Prayers are with you.

One question. Is the bone marrow registry international, or are you only able to make a match in Canada?
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

samandothers

Prayers for Rayne and strength to you all!

sbishop

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

It is an international registry.

So far she is doing well with her treatments.

sawman

prayers from southeast Missouri also
'14 LT40 Hydraulic 26 HP koehler ,massey ferguson 2200 forklift, Case IH D40
Wallenstein FX85

Thank You Sponsors!