iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

In need of lot of prayers...

Started by sbishop, July 10, 2014, 09:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandhills

What WV Sawmiller's daughter says x2, we wish your entire family nothing but the best for the new year, we can't wait to see the pictures of Rayne back at home!

timberlinetree

Really nice to hear! Will keep Rayne and your family in our prays. Wv sawmiller your daughter has a really though job and my hat goes off to her!
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

kwendt

My prayers are with Rayne, the family and the staff at the hospital... God bless you all with wisdom, courage, and joy. Big hugs coming your way!
87 acres abandoned northern Maine farm and forest to reclaim. 20 acres in fields, 55 acre woodlot: maple, spruce, cedar and mixed. Deer, bear, moose, fox, mink, snowshoe and lynx. So far: a 1950 Fergie TO-20, hand tools, and a forge. (And a husband!)

sandhills

Steve, my wife and I would love to buy a pair of the t-shirts, is that possible?

sbishop

We've got a few left, what sizes? i'll take a look...PM me your address too

sbishop

Hi Everyone,

sorry for not posting sooner, its been a busy spring and summer. I wanted to let everyone know that Rayne is doing really well...her donor cells are up to 99% and only has a few restrictions left...its almost business as usual here!!!!

thanks again everyone for your thoughts and prayers!

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Shotgun

Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

SawyerBrown

Great news!  Thanks for the update. God is good!
Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

sandsawmill14

so glad to hear it is going good 8) 8) 8) will keep praying!
hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

dean herring

Sbishop, just saw your posts I will be praying for Rayne and family.God bless you
Failure is not an option  3D Lumber

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Ron Scott

~Ron

terry f

samandothers

Great news and answers to prayers.

Magicman

Thank you for the sharing the wonderful and heartwarming news concerning Rayne's progress.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

sandhills

So glad to hear, prayers continue from here, give her a hug from us and let her know Fluffer Nutter is doing fine  :).

sbishop

Wish we could travel to the US...but at the moment our health insurance won't cover her....hopefully that will be lifted in the next year or so!

Then we can visit some of you!!!

sbishop

Hi everyone,

I thought I would give you a quick update on Rayne. She is doing really good and today was her first day at school...starting in grade 1....her brother Hunter is heading into grade 5.

We are heading to the children's hospital next week for a few days of test. These test are 1 year post transplant!

We were all invited to wedding on Saturday, Miss Rayne decide to climb a rock beside our vehicle when it was time to leave...slipped on her first step and cut herself above the eye....4 stiches later we were home.....the joys of being a parent!  ;)

Please keep her in your prayers!

beenthere

Sharp looking kids. Will keep prayers out for Rayne and family.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

SawyerBrown

What a cutie!  And great news for sure.  (Except about the stitches!  Oh, yeah, kids just gotta be kids ...).

Prayers answered ... yet again.
Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

sandhills

That is great news!  What a sweetheart, I'm so glad to see this and tell the kids Fluffer Nutter is doing fine and I think it's time for him to come live with them  :D.

Warbird

Really appreciate the update.  Thanks for sharing, it's so encouraging.  God bless you guys.

Magicman

Even with the stitches, thanks for the heartwarming update.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!