interesting message

Started by Tam-i-am, July 08, 2014, 09:17:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam-i-am

On our website is a place for customers with questions to contact us.  Sometimes marketers will contact me and try to sell me advertising or packaging.  Typically I find the marketers messages a nuisance and delete them.  This one however I found quite frustrating!

QuoteContact Message: Message:

Maybe you are not in charge of purchasing.But as you know,the Prouduct of low price makes your product more competitive in the market.That means it will make your sell much easier. Please kindly forward this email to the manager of purchase.Or if you would like to,Please advise the email of your purchase. Thanks a lot. We have 2 kinds of log hook in low price .If you have interest in them or have any question ,please contact me by E-mail . Look forward to hearing from you. Best Regards. Sincerely Muddy Chen
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

WDH

Confucius say, " Beware of piece of crap log hook in low price."
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Weekend_Sawyer

Uh oh, another Chinese knockoff?
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Magicman

Anyway Tammy, it looks like you can safely delete it since apparently you are not the "manager".   :D  logrite_cool
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Tam-i-am

thanks for making me laugh! 

ely

yes  I agree you have no authority to even read that email tammy. ;D

Tam-i-am

What do you guys think I do all day?  Bake brownies :D

I get to handle all the calls Kevin doesn't want too!

Tam-i-am

Here is a nice message but I'm curious to know if Eric in CO is a FF member and sent this to make me feel better. ;)

Eric in CO submitted this:
My goodness folks! I'm marooned at home with a hip fixin to explode, I have a ton of wood I must clear and can't lift a pound of butter. I stumbled on your Logrite junior arch on youtube. What a fantastic idea, I must avail myself after the new hip. Thank you all for being turned on and designing and fabbing things to make our lives better. It is frustrating for me to watch, but I'll get over it. Keep up the good work!

phinds

Quote from: Weekend_Sawyer on July 08, 2014, 10:58:55 AM

Actually, I'm pretty sure this one is a cheap Chinese knockoff OF a cheap Chinese knockoff.  :D
you can never have too much pepperoni on your pizza or own too many clamps
http://www.hobbithouseinc.com/personal/woodpics/

Tam-i-am

Quote from: phinds on July 14, 2014, 08:32:05 PM
Quote from: Weekend_Sawyer on July 08, 2014, 10:58:55 AM

Actually, I'm pretty sure this one is a cheap Chinese knockoff OF a cheap Chinese knockoff.  :D

:D :D :D

Tam-i-am

Thought you might want to see our latest message from China:

Dear manager, Many thanks for your time to read my email. We are a Chinese senior manufacturer which producing all kinds of spare parts. Our process are including casting, forging and welding. Annual output is over 3,000 tons. Main products: 1. Construction equipment spart parts, 2. GET parts, excavator parts, including bucket teeth & adapter, pin & lock, plow blot, cutting edge, end bits, segments, etc. 3. Agricultural machinery parts, 4. Train & automobile spare parts, 5. Welding fabrication parts, As such a excellent company as you are, I am sure there must be many companies that struggling to be your supplier. However, we always have strict demands on ourselves to insure our customer's rights and benefits. We have confidence and great efforts which bring us to success. Please trust us and give a chance to both of us, we'll never let you down. Sincerely wish work with you together! Chris

A new much humbler approach.  I do think he got one (highlighted) part correct! ;)

Magicman

At least there is no question about where you will "file" it.   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

giant splinter

LOGRITE has a strong following, designing and building first class equipment ..... I just don't see a need to handle any low end knock off  ROGLITE stuff.
I'll stick with LOGRITE MADE IN AMERICA !!! They are the best.
roll with it

Tam-i-am

Quote from: giant splinter on September 02, 2014, 09:20:01 AM
... I just don't see a need to handle any low end knock off  ROGLITE stuff.

:D :D :D