iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

When You Have An Itch That Needs To Be Scratched

Started by Billbob, July 05, 2014, 04:29:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billbob

Woodland Hm126 sawmill, LS 72hp tractor with FEL, homemade log winch, 8ft pulp trailer, Husqvarna 50, Husqvarna 353, homemade wood splitter, 12ft dump trailer, Polaris Sportsman 500 with ATV dump trailer

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Chuck White

The way he was going at it, that must have been one heck of an itch!

Yes, happy birthday!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Billbob

It's just like one of those old cartoons from when we were kids!  :D  "Bear Necessities"  And some refer to them as 'dumb animals'.  They are alot smarter than we give them credit for!

Thanks for the birthday wishes. 

Bill
Woodland Hm126 sawmill, LS 72hp tractor with FEL, homemade log winch, 8ft pulp trailer, Husqvarna 50, Husqvarna 353, homemade wood splitter, 12ft dump trailer, Polaris Sportsman 500 with ATV dump trailer

Magicman

Never pass up a restroom good scratching post.   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

luvmexfood

Yep. Good backscratching feels good. Years ago down in Sevierville, TN, (near Gatlinburg) they used to be a small tourist trap that had a bear in a cage that would take a glass coke bottle and drink it.

Course you had to buy the coke there and trust me it did not cost the regular price. But that was back in the days when you could walk into a furniture store and they would run up to you bringing everyone a coke in those little 6 ounce bottles. Free.
Give me a new saw chain and I can find you a rock in a heartbeat.

Thank You Sponsors!