iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

too cool

Started by Den Socling, July 02, 2014, 10:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Den Socling

yukon cornelius

I have seen one of those recently. that is really neat! I wasn't sure I was going to get to look at the link since im not on the facebook wagon.
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

Den Socling

Glad the link worked.

WmFritz

~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

mesquite buckeye

cool. ;D

huh huh   ;D
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

LeeB

Now we just need plans. That is cool
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Ljohnsaw

John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

Den Socling

You have to wonder about the very creative mind that came up with the design. Wish he was a forum member.

GrahamW

Den Socling

Well, Graham, that's cool too.

sandhills

Your right Den, too cool.  My nephew just got done rebuilding a 24' pontoon boat, it needs one of those  ;D.  Might just have to buy him the plans!  Of coarse it would look good in my yard too.

Magicman

That is a very neat idea, plus it works.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

mad murdock

Very kewl idea. Here are some plans. http://www.buildeazy.com/folding_instructions_1.html
I hope this works. 
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

Thank You Sponsors!