iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

finding someone to saw?

Started by Treelover, June 13, 2014, 09:07:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Treelover

Trying to find someone to saw logs in central missouri. Have a friend from craiglist that needs couple thousand bf sawed.

any ideas.
Len Hilger
Kubota M5030su Husky 61 Husky 3120xp Husky 136 Stihl ms460 99 Ford F-250 4X4 Husky ztr (poc) Fastline trailer Hud-son HFE30, Hud-son Wolverine A

Magicman

Call Wood-Mizer at 800-525-8100.  Their Pro Sawyer Network can probably help.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

giant splinter

I think Tom is near there somewhere.    "OOPS"
I was wrong, Magicman has the answer ..... The Pro - Sawyer Network is the best way to find a sawyer

here are three:
dboyt.42@gmail.com // johnonewby@yahoo.com // jpdrake1966@yahoo.com
roll with it

Ga Mtn Man

I would say this forum is one of the best resources for finding a sawyer.  There a are plenty of good sawyers out there that don't own a Wood-Mizer.  ;)
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

ozarkgem

Mighty Mite Band Mill, Case Backhoe, 763 Bobcat, Ford 3400 w/FEL , 1962 Ford 4000, Int dump truck, Clark forklift, lots of trailers. Stihl 046 Magnum, 029 Stihl. complete machine shop to keep everything going.

hackberry jake

Isn't dboyt somewhere around there?
https://www.facebook.com/TripleTreeWoodworks

EZ Boardwalk Jr. With 20hp Honda, 25' of track, and homemade setworks. 32x18 sawshed. 24x40 insulated shop. 30hp kubota with fel. 1978 Massey ferguson 230.

ladylake

Up here in Mn the DNR has a long list of mills.  Steve
Timberking B20  18000  hours +  Case75xt grapple + forks+8" snow bucket + dirt bucket   770 Oliver   Lots(too many) of chainsaws, Like the Echo saws and the Stihl and Husky     W5  Case loader   1  trailers  Wright sharpener     Suffolk  setter Volvo MCT125c skid loader

Thank You Sponsors!