iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Target Iguana

Started by Mooseherder, June 12, 2014, 07:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mooseherder

I pulled into the Target parking lot just as this Iguana was switching trees.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo2re8rODJ0&list=UUoK01ereAGdikRqDj00MmYA

ellmoe

A friend from Mexico tells me "that's the other white meat!". That one looks a little small, though. ;D
Mark
Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

beenthere

Climbing trees like that, they must make life miserable for nesting birds, or their young.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Den Socling

Mooseherder

I came across another Iguana this week in one of our parking lots.  This one was in front of my car and bigger than the one in the video.  I got a picture and then switched it to video but apparently forgot to hit the start button.  Too bad because he gave me a show.

clww

Our group was doing some grading work at a sight we had cleared previously this year back in August. They had a nearly three foot long iguana jump out of a tree onto the roof of a dozer. Work on the site immediately stops. Half of those present (10) scatter away from this "vicious"  lizard, while the remainder attempt to catch him. After a good bit of time he is caught. One fellow took him home for his neighbor that has several reptilian pets.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Weekend_Sawyer

you probably saved it's life, this is a bit north for them isn't it?
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Magicman

Wonder if they taste like chicken ???
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

sandhills

Come on now Magic, you know everything tastes just like chicken!  Probably not as good as yours but it would still taste like chicken  ;)  :D.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Smoke him and then deep fry him in the trash can.  :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Mooseherder

What's that green tail sticking out of that upside down can? :D

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Mooseherder on November 17, 2014, 06:54:49 PM
What's that green tail sticking out of that upside down can? :D

Nothing wrong with some smoked tail.  :D

......from a Lizard.  :D :D

WDH

Glenn,

You are on a reptilian roll  :D. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Mooseherder

Sounds like a new Sushi offering.
Green Tailed orange hump. ;D

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Mooseherder on November 17, 2014, 08:54:54 PM
Sounds like a new Sushi offering.
Green Tailed orange hump. ;D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thank You Sponsors!