iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

drip water system

Started by peterob, June 08, 2014, 07:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peterob

i have an lt28  the water lube for sawing is either to much or off, has anyone got any better ideas so you can adjust it better  thanks

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Can you clamp the hose a little to control the flow?
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Ga Mtn Man

I used a PVC needle valve similar to this one:

http://r.ebay.com/KWoEki

You will also need at least one 90° elbow fitting.

"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

delvis

I've seen more than one setup where the person used a 12 volt windshield washer pump to squirt water/lube on the blade.  Wasn't too hard to set up and can be controlled by the operator when he or she wants more water.
If I never saw another board I will at least die happy having spent the last few years working with my dad!

Chuck White

Install a valve to open the water jug to the line, then install a fine-adjust needle valve in the line to adjust the amount of water you want on the blade!

One of those small fuel shut-off valves would work nicely!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

thecfarm

I have 2 valves on mine,as chunk says. One to turn off and on and one to adjust the flow.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Andries

Here's my valves - works well, but a lubemizer system would be better. 

Hey is Chuck's nickname 'Chunk', or is thecfarm taking some liberty with Chuck White's name? Typo, right?
LT40G25
Ford 545D loader
Stihl chainsaws

thecfarm

Typo guys,just a typo.  ;D  Sorry Chuck. Almost did it again too.  ::)
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!