iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Wood products

Started by bandmiller2, June 08, 2014, 07:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bandmiller2

I have cut a lot of wood items for the fire service, cribbing, wheel chocks, and chain ramps, let me explain. Up here in snow country most dept's use half chains on the dual wheel trucks. A 4" high X8" wide ramp to put under the inside dual to install chains without jacking. Also bumpers to arrest the trucks rearward movement in the station, think of a RR tie with the front beveled. They don't like to lift heavy stuff so pine serves well. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

drobertson

sounds like a great opportunity for expansion to other states up north as well.  Seems like there is no end to the products needed in the transportation departments.
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

delvis

I'm trying to get into the woods-mat, bridge timber game through a friend of mine who works for plum creek.  It would be nice to saw all beams and stay in one place all the time.
If I never saw another board I will at least die happy having spent the last few years working with my dad!

Alcranb

Quote from: bandmiller2 on June 08, 2014, 07:39:17 AM
They don't like to lift heavy stuff so pine serves well. Frank C.

You think  :D  been to Stow lately?  ::) it's a different breed for sure.
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.  So throw off the bowlines.  Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.  (Mark Twain)

Thank You Sponsors!