iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

WSOP bound

Started by Kingcha, June 03, 2014, 11:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kingcha

After backing out 2 years in a row I am finally going to play in the World Series of Poker - The Senior Event.  50 and over.

Leaving tomorrow and will play a small tourney on Thursday and then the Senior Event on Friday.  Should be 4500+ players in the event so if I survive it will be grueling.     

Depending on how long We/I last we have a number of back up tournaments to play.    6 days of tournament poker then I will be back sawing more flooring.

2 things off my bucket list now

Matt
a Wood-mizer LT15 10hp Electric, 45hp Kioti tractor, electric smoker, wood-fired brick oven & yes a custom built Solar Kiln

sandhills

Best of luck to ya, I never was much good at it but do like to play (for fun  ;)).

thecfarm

Yes,good luck to you. I barely know how to play.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

Keep us updated.   8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

r.man

I have often wondered if it is bad luck to get too many things off the bucket list. Poker is cards right?
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

JohnM

Good luck, Matt!  Is that all Texas Holdem?  Have fun!
Lucas 830 w/ slabber; Kubota L3710; Wallenstein logging winch; Split-fire splitter; Stihl 036; Jonsered 2150

Kingcha

Yes John it was Texas holdem.

Unfortunately I did not make the money.   I had a lot of fun though.   They had about 4435 player.   We had one from our group cash.

I did manage to cash in a smaller poker tournament today.

Now back home tomorrow to mill some lumber.

Matt
a Wood-mizer LT15 10hp Electric, 45hp Kioti tractor, electric smoker, wood-fired brick oven & yes a custom built Solar Kiln

Kingcha

A view of the room

My starting stack of chips

Lots of fun but glad to be back home even though its raining some.

Matt

Thank You Sponsors!