iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Paraticulaly for Danny

Started by Texas Ranger, May 29, 2014, 09:00:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Ranger

I had a problem deciding on which portion of the forum this should be under, but I suppose it could fit several.

One of our esteemed moderators used to visit here in Texas, and eat at one of our local restaurants, the Whislestop CafĂ©.  Danny, before he retired and became a gentleman saw miller. 

I digress, at 4:00 AM this morning two of our local critters, obviously high on drugs, broke through the front plate glass windows of the adjoining antique shop, cutting themselves on the glass while interring.  They then proceeded to ransack the mall and restaurant while leaving a blood trail.  The alarm went off, calling the law and the owners of the businesses.  The critters were still in the building when the law arrived, soon every law enforcement in town was in on the clearing of the building, along with the owners.

The critters managed to avoid capture for several minutes, until the owners opened every door in the place, and herded the two deer out the front door. 

Mind you, this is downtown, an hour from Houston.  We can only assume the two were looking for accessories for their abode.   An opportunity was missed by Mr. Eddie, the restaurant owner, in not gaining access to fresh deer sausage. 

The two miscreants were last seen taking the highway out of town.

If it becomes available I will post media coverage of the event at a latter date.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

moosehunter

I'm feeling sorry for whoever has to clean that mess up, but that was funny!!
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

WDH

A boat paddle?   :D

I am glad that they did not shoot them.

Nothing as exciting as that happened when I was there  :).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Dan_Shade

well, it coulda been a goose....
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

coxy

the dogs will have good eating with a bad hip

Thank You Sponsors!