iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Bear - Game Camera Video

Started by Billbob, May 24, 2014, 01:06:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billbob

Here's a game camera video of a bear at my tree stand last Saturday morning.  He pigged out on bread for an hour.  Unfortunately for me he was shot later that afternoon 1/2 mile away by one of the neighbourhood boys.

http://youtu.be/ms0LfNyENis
Woodland Hm126 sawmill, LS 72hp tractor with FEL, homemade log winch, 8ft pulp trailer, Husqvarna 50, Husqvarna 353, homemade wood splitter, 12ft dump trailer, Polaris Sportsman 500 with ATV dump trailer

Bibbyman

I've had two trail cams out for 2 years trying to get a picture of a bear I suspect travels through our farm.   I'll get it one day.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Billbob

Quote from: Bibbyman on May 24, 2014, 02:26:00 PM
I've had two trail cams out for 2 years trying to get a picture of a bear I suspect travels through our farm.   I'll get it one day.

You should be able to eventually.  They're fairly territorial and will always revisit their favorite spots several times a year.  Especially those spots where they have been successful in the past in getting a meal.
Woodland Hm126 sawmill, LS 72hp tractor with FEL, homemade log winch, 8ft pulp trailer, Husqvarna 50, Husqvarna 353, homemade wood splitter, 12ft dump trailer, Polaris Sportsman 500 with ATV dump trailer

WmFritz

Spring hunt up there eh?
Looks like a nice bear the neighbor took.
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

Billbob

Quote from: WmFritz on May 24, 2014, 09:03:44 PM
Spring hunt up there eh?
Looks like a nice bear the neighbor took.

Yep, the spring hunt is on.  There is no shortage of bears around these parts. 

Thank You Sponsors!