iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Thank You For Your Services For Our Country!!!

Started by Woodhauler, May 22, 2014, 04:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodhauler

All you guys that have served and are serving, or had family that did............. A GREAT BIG THANK YOU!!!!! You are why america is what it is!!! Thank you !! 8)
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

gspren

You are welcome and thanks for saying it.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

clww

My pleasure (most of the time).  :D
I'm proud to have served my country's defense for 26 years.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

goose63

My mother dad and four uncles were ww2 vets so I guess it was my duty to follow in there foot steps.
You are welcome woodhauler and thank you for saying it
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Red Elm

It was an absolute honor to serve this great country and its fine citizens! Thank you for saying something.

thecfarm

2x what Wood hauler said!! Thank you to all that have served and are serving.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

tmarch

Thanks, that was a lot more than I got when I got state side in 1970.  ;D
Retired to the ranch, saw, and sell solar pumps.

Oldmil

Quote from: Woodhauler on May 22, 2014, 04:36:00 PM
All you guys that have served and are serving, or had family that did............. A GREAT BIG THANK YOU!!!!! You are why america is what it is!!! Thank you !! 8)

Amen!  Thank you all!!

Oldmil

pineywoods

Quote from: tmarch on May 22, 2014, 08:33:19 PM
Thanks, that was a lot more than I got when I got state side in 1970.  ;D

same here except 1958. It is gratifying to see that attitude changed..
1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

oldseabee

Thanks for the thanks. did 4 years in the cold war, guided missile tech 57-61, then Desert Storm Navy Seabees, brother vietnam vet. son in law still in reserve was deployed tp Iraq 2009 Lost my Grandson in law in Afghanastan 2012, 82nd Airborn Cavalry scout.

5quarter

Thanks Woodhauler, but no thanks required. The work was hard and the pay was good. And besides, I volunteered.  ;)

Chet
(USAF, Crew Chief/ Comm/Nav Tech, 4th AMU, 388th TFW at HAFB)
What is this leisure time of which you speak?
Blue Harbor Refinishing

John Woodworth

Memorial day probably means the most to us veterans as we paid the price for our country and so many paid the ultimate price. To most people today it's just another paid holliday or out of school but the veteran enjoys it most because he was lucky enough to make it home.
Anybody serve with the 1/5th mech or the 4/23 mech, 25 inf. div. RVN 67/68?
To all you vets, glad you made it home, was probably the happiest day of my life returning to American soil and will never leave it again.
God Bless America and God Bless the Veterans.
Two Garret 21 skidders, Garret 10 skidder, 580 Case Backhoe, Mobile Dimension sawmill, 066, 046 mag, 044, 036mag, 034, 056 mag, 075, 026, lewis winch

timberlinetree

I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

ABTS

Bricklayer51

Thanks After all the years it is nice to hear.

gologit

Semi-retired...life is good.

rick f

God Bless all our vetrens.  Thank you for your service
My Dad served 20 years in the Air Force.
664 clark skidder
1- 562 husky
1- 254xp husky
1 - 268xp husky
1250 JD farm tractor with skid winch
5040 kubota farm tractor

stoneeaglefarm

In my family we have many vets and we put veterans second only to family, In our world we would not have the privalidge of being independent logger, wood haulers, foresters, Well anything without our freedom, I really feel that most people today have no glue how lucky we are thanks to the men and women who have served all parts of our military, I for one think that vets are a gift from all gods.

smwwoody

Full time Mill Manager
Cleereman head rig
Cooper Scragg
McDonugh gang saw
McDonugh edger
McDonugh resaw
TS end trim
Pendu slab recovery system
KJ4WXC

chester_tree _farmah

Thank you to all who have served this fine nation. Let us never forget those who have sacrificed so we still live free.
254xp
C4B Can-Car Tree Farmer
Ford 1720 4wd loader hoe

coxy

Quote from: stoneeaglefarm on May 25, 2014, 04:01:48 PM
In my family we have many vets and we put veterans second only to family, In our world we would not have the privalidge of being independent logger, wood haulers, foresters, Well anything without our freedom, I really feel that most people today have no glue how lucky we are thanks to the men and women who have served all parts of our military, I for one think that vets are a gift from all gods.
x2 thank all of you men and women

nk14zp

Belsaw 36/18 duplex mill.
Belsaw 802 edger.
http://belsawsawmills.freeforums.org/

SawyerBrown

Thank you thank you thank you all you veterans, no matter when, where, what branch.  As somebody said yesterday, Heroes don't wear capes, they wear dog tags!  My dad was Army.

A few years ago, we visited the beaches, and the graves, at Normandy.  It was an indescribable experience, and we've never thought of our veterans quite the same since.  At church yesterday, our choir did a song honoring our veterans (including the trumpet), from the movie "We Were Soldiers".  Here's the West Point Cadet Glee Club doing the song, great tribute to those fallen, get your hankies ready.

http://youtu.be/hGoSWn1tHeo

Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

Thank You Sponsors!