iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Ticked a few guys off this week!!!

Started by Woodhauler, May 22, 2014, 04:32:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodhauler

Took my first full week off on my on free will in years!! Got my garage pad ready to pour tuesday! Going camping this weekend with the family. We will come home monday afternoon. !
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

Woodhauler

Quote from: Woodhauler on May 22, 2014, 04:32:47 PM
Took my first full week off on my on free will in years!! Got my garage pad ready to pour tuesday! Going camping this weekend with the family. We will come home monday afternoon. !
Concrete guy just called, Slab is going in friday!!!! 
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

WmFritz

Nice to have it out of the way before the camping trip.
One less thing to worry about around the fire.  ;)
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

luvmexfood

Have a good time camping. Don't do like I did one time. Son had just gotten his braces off and had some kind of a retainer thing. Wire and plastic that came out when he ate. Dad cooked and he took the retainer out and wrapped in a paper towel. After I ate I started cleaning up and burning everything that would burn in the camp fire. Yep. Bout a $350 retainer gone.

But we had fun.
Give me a new saw chain and I can find you a rock in a heartbeat.

Thank You Sponsors!